Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I think instead of telling who is saying hi I'm going to start making you guess! 😉

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Oh he is very nice! 

Well, you guys had the "D" right.... Derek!

Daniel or Richard?

Richard is a good guess…I'll go with that 🙂

Daniel?

So I guess Alasdhair won't be re-released? I'm kicking myself now for not getting it. I chose Liam instead, thinking it'd be a deep rich purple like the online swatch shows...not even close. If anyone knows where (in the US) I can track down Alasdhair, please give a head's up!

It's on Ebay, for not overwhelmingly more than it retailed for. This is one of the old ones I want as well…but I also have Didier and Jay, so it is not super high on my priority list. 

Does anyone have all three (or even just Alasdhair) and could swatch please?

I think Alashdhair has a "dupe" that is also a L&B: Didier, which is Moroccan Rouge I believe. Also, Jay is supposedly similar to it. 

Try contacting Saks. They have a find in store feature, and Alasdhair is still showing up there, but the tool doesn't seem to be working right now...

Yeah I was trying to use that feature as well..womp womp 🙂 I contacted a Saks SA and she has yet to get back to me. I have a $75 Saks GC that's just itching to get spent! 

After stalking this thread for a while and drooling over all the boys, I finally took the plunge and ordered Malik and Drake! This is my first foray into TF and I'm very excited to try them. Thank you for fueling my makeup addiction everyone!

another convert! welcome to the pretty side of the Ford - we have lipsticks 😉

My SA swatched Drake, Ansel, Jake, Austin, Henry and Hiro for me in store. Ansel, Jake and Austin look very similar indeed lol.

For anyone who owns Henry, does it pull more brown or orange on the lips?

IMG_0808.jpg

Henry / Warm Sable is a gorgeous brown with some subtle amber in it. I love wearing it with gold or Amber eyeshadows - it's a lovely look.

My Henry is brown, definitely.  I think it depends whether your lips have more pink or more blue, though.

Anonymous Insider

I'm curious about Ansel. How opaque is it?

I have a picture of it around here somewhere:

i1130154mage.jpeg

It's not super sheer, but it isn't totally opaque either.  It's somewhere in the middle.  I can only see a little of my natural lip color through it.

I caved and ordered James and Ansel. (Someone REALLY needs to stop me).

Anonymous Insider

I believe you're saying I should order  Ansel too!!!!  Sigh... Any post I see the name Ansel enables me so badly. 

Anonymous Insider

ahhh thanks Mocha! I wasn't very interested in new L&Bs, but Ansel always looked very pretty. I'm tempted!

testing