Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Oh wait on second application, it is a little gritty.Not too bad but now I get the comments.

I got my boys yesterday! My Holts SA including 2 boxes for my 6 boys. I am very happy. I got Eric, Tony, Theo, Derek, Daniel and Malik. Debating ordering Roman now...

I caved and ordered Vladimir. I regret nothing.

As you shouldn't 😄

Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled, my Nordies sold out of him in presale so my only other option was Holts online here in Canada but I've never ordered from them before 

My experience with Holts online has been very positive too. To be honest, the packaging is a lot better than Nordies. 

If it helps, I've only had a good experience with HR online 🙂 my black friday order shipped SUPER quickly too. 

And it looks like vladimir is still available online - so you're likely okay! Only Drake seems to be OOS.

Ok that's good to know! Thanks 🙂

Boys round 2 arrived a day early! I am happy with all of them, which is good because I wan't sure how Roman and Joaquin were going to turn out. But they are lovely!

Swatch hand: Roman, Daniel, and Joaquin, top to bottom. Eddie, Eric, Demsey, in that order, underneath for reference.

IMG_1702.JPG

Daniel, which is a great MLBB(+shimmer) for me:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Joaquin:

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Roman, which I LOVE. I will have to do a look with him soon, because this picture doesn't fully capture it.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

thanks for posting your modeling pics! after seeing these i am even more excited to receive joaquin. 🙂

Your lips are so perfect! You should be a lip model!

I didn't get Roman but I think I might after seeing this.

They're all lovely, but just look at Roman!! Such a cool shade.  

My Saks SA just called me (4 days later) and said they couldn't process my pre-order because she didn't have my drivers license.  So silly, because now I could just go in-store or order online.  I've taken this as a sign that I really don't need any more lipsticks right now!

Here we go: Roberto and Ansel.

I heard rumblings somewhere that Ansel is a reformulation of the Quiver lip shine.  After trying it on, I would say that's accurate.  Really like it.

Still trying to decide how I feel about Roberto.  He's kind of pearly on me, rather than metallic.  But I'm happy he's not Hiro/Tomas/Sunset Blvd.  😄

image.jpeg1130153i1130154mage.jpeg

Lovely! Does Ansel have the texture of a lip shine? I was debating between Ansel and Jake since Temptalia had them as pretty close dupes and I went with Jake.

I think lip shine is more moisturizing and slightly tackier than Ansel. Ansel formula is more comparable to lip sheer imo.

LOL, I was debating between Ansel and Jake too, but I picked Ansel because he looked slightly warmer toned than Jake.

Ansel is smooth, creamy and slightly sheer, but not nearly as sheer as I found the lip shines.  He has a fair amount of gold micro shimmer to him, but it isn't gritty.

Hmm. I have Jake coming tomorrow so I'll see how I feel about him then.

Do you have James and Tomas/Hiro/Sunset Blvd? If so could you swatch them next to Roberto? He's also on my maybe list and I really like the pearly finish.

I do not have James, but I do have Tomas; I will swatch him next to Roberto for you.

I actually had a PM from another lovely BT lady where she compared Tomas to Hiro for me and they are the same color (which fits with Temptalia's review)

ETA: Tomas on the left, Roberto on the right.  Middle image is under lighting, bottom is with the little bit of daylight I have left.1130155image.jpeg

Thank you so much!

9 Replies
testing