Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Malik is going to be a great everyday pick for me - especially for work! Kind of like a MLBB if natural lips were shimmery 😉

Wow, they are all beautiful, but Vladimir is stealing the show here!

Vladimir is my favourite of the three 🙂 he's kind of like a space-worthy, sci-fi nude lip on me 😄

Joaquin looks stunning!

Had a girls night out and went to the Nordstrom holiday party in Ottawa tonight  after we had dinner and drinks. There was a DJ and it was an upbeat event. They had wine, champagne, other alcoholic drinks, hors d'oeuvres (mini meatballs, grilled grape tomatoes with bocconcini cheese, mini artichoke with goat cheese) and desserts such as mini pumpkin pie and apple crumple tarts. Nordies really knows how to make it's clients feel valued. It was also 3x the points tonight. 

The TF counter had the 50 lips and boys and they also finally got the permanent shades that were released in the fall. (i.e. the boys that were made into full size this past fall). I was told the lips and boys are LE and not permanent even though I said that the US bloggers are reporting that they are permanent. I don't knowI if it's a marketing trick to get us all to buy them all at once or not. I was told 4000 lips and boys were sold on Black Friday by the counter manager. I don't know if that's just between the 3 Nordstrom's in Canada or if that includes Holt's as well. I can't imagine that it was just for one store since that would mean about 80 of each shade. 

It was fun to swatch them all, I didn't want to take off Pure Pink to try them on though because it is such a lovely colour and I looked fantastic tonight! (for those of you who end up finding it at CCO, pick it up!!)

I ended up picking up 3 more boys because I wanted to buy something from the counter manager since he is always so nice to me, not because I'm an addict or anything. 

Tonight I picked up Jude --I didn't order this originally because I thought it might be too cool on my yellow toned skin. I just tried it on and I think it works because it isn't truly opaque and some of my natural lip colour comes through. I can see myself wearing this with frantic pink and a smoky eye (such as orchid haze, black oyster, titanium smoke or she wolf). 

James--I thought I had ordered him with my other boys but I double checked and I guess he didn't make the list since I have Misbehaved but they are quiet different. I can see how nice this will be with the Nude Dip quad that it was released with. 

Rafael--this one has been on my want list for a while. I thought he would be too similar to Diego, Firecracker, and True coral but he was too gorgeous to not pick up. He is really bright with a gorgeous shine but without shimmer. 

I swatched Hiro and compared it to Sunset Blvd (aka Thomas from last year's lips and boys) and it's exactly the same. I can't stand that it's been renamed 3 times! I'm going to bring my Thomas in to Nordies sometime and compare all 3 just to be sure.

I can't wait for my other boys to get here!

"not because you're an addict" - hahahah, totally, totally, us too!!!! 😄

Love it!  I do think many of the new boys aren't fully opaque, which means they pick up natural lip shades, making them more wearable.  I love how they added colors that will work on different coloring this time around, and some that will work on all.

Sounds like a great party!!!  I'll be you did look amazing.

Hiro seemed so much redder to me but I never compared them directly, makes me feel less guilty for missing out on it then!

Kate glad u had a great time with Nordies event 🙂 The boys are gorgeous, I want to try Rafael soon 🙂

Are you doing a rotation of your 50 starting in January? If so, I'll try to do it with you if I have the shade. 

Maybe we should do a thread for TF Lipstick of the Day so that we can all see how a particular shade looks on different skin tones? I need to give my boys and full size men equal love so putting them in rotation would be good. 

That is a great idea!!!  

Kate a new thread would be an awesome idea. Ya I am doing One boy a day, would love to do it with you 🙂 This will be so fun!!!!

How do you stop yourself from trying all 50 on the day you bought them lol?

its like unwrapping a  present each day I tell myself lol 😛

Wouldn't it have been great if TF had done an advent calendar with the L&B??? 😮

Is it bad that when asked what I want for Christmas my only reply was 'Tom Ford. Go.' Lol!

Tell him to hurry since many are LE!

My BF asked what I wanted for Christmas this year and was totally taken aback when I didn't say Tom Ford make up this time! (already bought what I wanted from the holiday collection and the new boys so there's nothing really itching at me to get except some more brushes).

Little does he know that I'm waiting till my birthday in Jan to ask for the 6 new quads that are supposed to be released in the Jan.

6 new quads?? O boy - I need to prepare myself 😉

New quads?!

n4v9fc.jpg-2.png

6 quads - omg i am going to be broke 😉

Aren't you on a no buy after getting the set of 50?! lol

5 Replies
testing