Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The reviews on Roman and the Saks promo inspired me to pick up another round. Roman, Daniel, and Joaquin have been ordered. SO DONE now - except I may get Hiro with the gift card. I was wanting Tomas before, so. But we'll see.

Also, I had THE WORST time trying to check out on the Saks website with Chrome. Every other page returned a "Bad Request - header or cookie too large" error, and things kept jumping in and out of my basket. Eventually I had to switch to Firefox because I couldn't complete checkout. For some reason the URLs in Chrome looked weird, like with extra stuff in them that I didn't see when I used Firefox. Odd. Anybody else get this?

I checked out on Saks through Chrome and didn't have any problems. I did load the boys into my cart from my phone and I did it at 1am EST (maybe not as busy?). But when I got on my computer to complete the checkout it worked just fine.

I was really wanting Roman after seeing it on Sprytely on the swatch request thread..but wasn't sure it would look quite as amazing with my skin tone so decided to wait to see more reviews swatches. I am kind of tempted now... 

FYI, Temptalia has the reviews of the special flowers up - Vladimir, Roman, Egon, Eddie, and Derek.

Roman & Derek look gorgeous.

I ended up skipping Roman. Went back to Neimens to try on again..and we decided that I look dead in Roman. But browns are typically not good on me...it looked gorgeous on a very warm toned SA with brown hair and brown eyes.

A lot of these new shades are shimmery.   I was trying them on again today and on me that shimmer can make them look even more cool toned.  

So tempted to order Roman. But I already got 6...

BUT pretty...decisions!

I wasn't even that interested until I started seeing people's swatches. Richard, Jake, Collin and Eric are on their way to me now!

Argh. Can anyone get Neimans site to work? Apparently tom ford as a brand is exempt from the $50 off $200 and I need a screenshot to prove its working on the L&Bs...

Anonymous Insider

I had my cart loaded then it crashed and I haven't been able to get back on. 

Well if someone can get the site and cart to load, i'd appreciate a screenshot! neimanmarcus.com won't load for me at all.

NM screenshot.JPG

Not sure if you still need it but I got it to load in my cart.  I couldn't fit the whole thing in, but there are just 3 more boys at the top that you cannot see.

Thank you so much! I was able to get it just a moment ago! She's going to show the manager, which I assume means they will honor it :). Thank you again!

You need to put the boys in the basket...and you might need to do it without other TF items.  I had a lot of problems this morning.  The site was down for a while.  But I got it to work.

Right. I can't get the site to load at all. 

It was like that earlier...then worked...then I went running before placing an order.  So now I'm sure I'll just watch everything sell out. 

But I got the code to work - with only the boys in my basket.  Most TF stuff is excluded and might kick the code out.

Good luck!

YEAH I see a Holts charge today go through for my pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanting to order some Boys today, where's the best deal? Saks? Neiman?

Depend on how many boys you want to get. If you limit yourself 3 then go with SAKS. If you want 6-7 I'd say go with Neiman.

After much indecision, I went with saks cause the quads weren't part of the 50/200 offer at Neimans and I used 24% cash back at shopathome. Drake, theo, and jay are coming to live with me and my other boyfriends 😄 thanks for all the swatched and General enabling

I'm so glad I saw your comment. I almost gave up on finding a good deal on a TF quad. I purchased one (and a few other beauty items) on Saks to qualify for the $25 gift card. Thanks 🙂

testing