Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

That's a good guess! From what I remember of my swatches, Theo was purpler and Drake a little lighter so you might be right

All of you who posted pics in Eric look amazing! I think I know which TF lipstick I'll end up getting first.

Same! It wasn't even on my radar until I saw how great it looked on everyone. 

Looking at all these lovely swatches is making me so excited for my pre-order. I hope Holts ships out the pre-orders tomorrow!

I only have the one boy so far, but here's another swatch for Eric - which I love! He's a good one for me to wear to work.

Actually I'm wearing nearly all TF today. Moodlight Candlelight on my eyes, Metallic Mink pencil liner, Eric, and Ravish blush.

IMG_5360.JPG

IMG_5363.JPG

Agree with Sprytely! You look gorgeous! Love Eric on you. 

Gorgeous!

Ohhh it looks great on you!

Oh so pretty on you!

I'm so intrigued by Egon. For ladies who have seen it in person, how would you describe it? 

My boys arrived today! I am happy with all of them.

L-R Henry (for reference), Eddie, Demsey, Eric:

IMG_1648.JPG

Eddie:

FullSizeRender (49).jpg

Demsey (Holy Glitter, Batman!):

FullSizeRender (50).jpg

And Eric, which is darker and more even in person (not sure why the photo makes it look patchy):

FullSizeRender (51).jpg

Very pretty! Demsey doesn't look too glittery in your picture - is it more noticeable in person?

Yes. It is also noticeable in the texture, but not uncomfortably so - see my post below about Eric.

If you have or have seen Too Faced Melted Metallic Debutante, Demsey is similar. It's more orange and less pink than Debutante, with a smoother, more even finish (I mean, TF > TF on the formula lol), but the level of glitter/frost is pretty much the same.

Demsey is a popular shade range for TF, apparently. 

Temptalia has five 80+% dupes to it just from the TF range.

And she also mentions melted debutante 😉

Eric looks great on you! It reminds me of Rose Soleil 🙂

Ohhh. How did Eddie compare to Rory? And did you find Eric gritty too??

So I don't have Rory, but from what I can see online, Eddie is darker, pinker, and more metallic than glittery, and therefore more opaque. There's definitely my natural lip color underlying it, but not in a "oh no it's showing through" way, it's just tinting the resulting shade.

With Eric, I can see why someone would call it gritty, but I didn't think it was really noticeable. I'm guessing mocha's is worse than mine, though it's possible we just have different tolerances. Eric's texture is noticeably rougher than Demsey or Eddie, but not by much, and I didn't find it enough that it was uncomfortable to apply.

I received Eric today, and I'd agree with JazaChai's description of the texture 🙂 

I wore Eric again today to double check my first impressions.

this time I wore it over balmed lips.  I still felt the grit when applying it, but the lipstick wasn't as uncomfortable to wear.  It's a super pretty color, though.

i1125151mage.jpeg

So pretty on u 🙂 From everyone's description I am thinking Eric might be like Something Wild from the permanent line, is that correct?

Similar but not the same.  Eric has more brown and from this you can see how much glitter mine has 🙂

i1125152mage.jpeg

testing