Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Not sure about Holts Vancouver, but Toronto Bloor St location will give the trio box with purchase of 3 lipsticks. 

Eric, Joaquin, Drake

i1124159mage.jpeg

Mocha, you just enable to get Drake (if it is still available). All 3 are beautiful:)

Better grab it soon BK! It's selling out fast everywhere 😉

Margarita said Drake is all out but she will try to find me one. Thx so much for the pm. Did you have fun swatching? 😉 I take Hiro off my list and replace him with Derek. I'm now debating whether I should get Roman and Alex

I did! I discovered that I need four more still, but I'm going to wait and see if they will be confirmed as permanent. 

Fine! Twist my arm. I'm getting Joaquin. 

My sister will just get one less present for Christmas this year 😉

Love all three!  Can't wait to see them on.  I'm still weighing Joaquin.

They are on, down below 😉

Joaquin looks great! I'm so glad I ordered it! I'd expect Eric has an AMAZING formula since it is the only "A+" among the 25 new boys.

Ok, I tried on all 3 and will post lip swatches shortly.

First impressions; Eric is grit-tay!!!  I can feel the 'glitter' or whatever in it when I wipe the tube on my lips.  Gross.  The color is pretty, I would say like a rose gold.

Joaquin IMO is the unicorn out of these 3.  He's stunning.

After trying Drake on, I don't understand the hype.  He's ok, but I think all the fandom has more to do with the boy-name than it being a super awesome lipstick.  

Dang, I don't want a gritty lipstick! But Eric looks soooo pretty 😞

Wow! Thanks for the swatches, Mocha! Excited to try Joaquin! 

About this year's boy's names - eh, very gimmicky. I'm glad my One Direction-obsessed niece did not ask for Malik, although she's a fan. I heard Jay is for Jay Z.

Ohhh....see I didn't get that.

I didn't know Tom Ford had any connection to anyone in One Direction

Oh, is that who Malik is for?  I'm so not trendy that I couldn't even fathom a guess for most of these names.

For instance... Ansel?  I only know of one Ansel (Adams) and I'm guessing that's not it.  

Anonymous Insider

I believe it's meant for Zayn Malik of One Direction. My human has been stopped by random strangers because they thought he was Zayn. I'm too old for the tween fandom of One Direction but he is so dreamy... If only I was 21. Ha

That's so funny dali! Is your human south Asian too? 🙂  I feel like One Ditection has mostly a teen fan base. I'm 25 but nobody my age listens to them...

Anonymous Insider

Yea, I'm clueless to them too. He's Hispanic, Basque, and Native American. Its the cheekbones, drives all the tween girls crazy. Ha

I didn't know Malik until I innocently told my sister that the One Direction perfume sample I received was blech. Her 11-yr-old daughter overheard and instantly launched a defense of Malik and his boy band. Doh! I told my niece "The band sounds good! The perfume is still blech." Hahaha! I hope the actual lipstick is named after another Malik. Oh well.

Not sure which guy Ansel is named after. I hope it's Ansel Adams. 

I've been wondering this too. I think I can guess at Vladimir (Roitfeld) and Stavros is an easy one because they are rich, famous buddies. Whatever. But the others... I have basically no clue.

What a bummer about Eric! I can't believe Temptalia gave him an A+ if he's gritty feeling. In one of the close up shots of him he looked gritty, but I thought no way after seeing her rating.

I'm really happy to hear Joaquin is great since he's on his way to me. I'm still on the fence about Drake...in some swatches he looks too purple for me. My next trio was going to be Jake, Drake, and Eric but now Eric definitely needs to be replaced 😞

testing