Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Ooh, now I'm excited for my Daniel to arrive!  Thanks KSO!

Daniel is gorgeous! Subtle in color, but the shimmer is stunning. I'm working on lip swatches now.

Any thoughts on Louis versus Jude? I'm thinking of picking up one of the, unsure of which... and I don't think I need both?

I don't have any of the dupes Temptalia lists for either one. And I find since I'm a fair amount lighter than Christine, that lipsticks tend to be brighter/bolder on me - so I think either one could work 🙂 

I know some of you starting to receive yours, or have seen them in person... any thoughts?

I emailed Tom Ford customer service to see if they would shed light on the status of the boys (LE vs permanent and all 50 or just the new 25). At first I got a response that they didn't have that information at the time. Then I got another response - just one sentence stating that the collection is limited edition.

I bet they don't want to give a straight answer so we all trip over ourselves trying to purchase everything now. FOMO and all that. -_-

Bubbly Michelle has swatches of all the new boys up.

thank you for this! her swatches are very useful since i have a similar skin tone as she does.

she mentioned that she applied 2-3 times to reveal the colors better. FYI.

tf-row-1-named.jpgrow-2-new.jpgrow-3.jpgtf-row-4-final-final1.jpg

row-5-final.jpg

Wow. I'm regretting not ordering Joaquin.

Pav and I did some swatching today at NM! I had to restrain myself from getting a bunch of the "old" boys, so I'm hoping they really are permanent. I settled on Joaquin, Drake and Jay. 

I wish I could swatch Joaquin again - it seemed too pink yesterday, but seeing as how popular it is, I wonder if I made a mistake. 

Pav, Joaquin is somewhat pink.  

It's a bit pink/berry.  I don't think it's bright enough to be a fuchsia, but it's definitely got a fair bit of pink to it.

Thanks Mocha! That's why I didn't take the plunge - I didn't like Giacomo because of how pink it was, and felt like this one would translate the same way on me. 

Yay!! Good choices

Nice choices. 

Anonymous Insider

Seething with jealousy... I'll be out there this weekend to get my shop on so I'll dip into NM to see the boys I'm wavering on. I made one order yesterday but I left drake off. Would he be a must for me? 

Hey Dali! We missed you, this was after work in the city. I ordered Collin, Richard and Tony. I fell in love with Casablanca and decided to pick up every other color that looked similar 😄

I love Collin/Indian Rose - one of my faves, and so is Richard/Negligee!!

Theo Jay and Drake are all kind of in the same family. I feel like Drake is the more "subtle" one of the three, but might be more pigmented on your lips than mine. I would definitely try in person, swatching today really helped me cross a bunch off my list. But I will admit, keeping it to three was a bit of a challenge haha. Which ones did you order?

I bought from Chanel, Guerlain and NARS collections this year. and Since these lippys are pricey and there are new Quads coming up in Jan, I'm limiting myself to 1 this year (er. maybe 2).  You guys make collecting these boys so tempting!

So far, I've only ordered Drake from my SA.

I'm trying not to consider any others... I need someone to hold my hand so I don't start texting my SA.

PS - it just occurred to me I did not get the 3pc box with these.

So, ladies who bought from Holt Renfrew online, just FYI

Yup I heard HR wasn't doing the trio box, either online or in stores

testing