Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

congrats!! yes, please swatch for us. 🙂 i am super curious about drake and joaquin.

Swatch please 🙂 I'm not sure if Joaquin would be too bright. 

I got the last Drake available for preorder at my NM! Phew. Seems to be the most popular shade so far.

congrats!!

Congrats!

"Congrats on the successful use of your LE makeup acquiring skills" haha 😄 I'm excited to go swatch all of the lipsticks tomorrow (but crossing my fingers I don't love too many)

We need to make a BT badge for that 🙂 We could be the Girl Scouts of makeup!!

Lol! Depotting or re-pressing broken powder should also be badges. I have yet to master either. 

This was in a Neiman's email I received. The last sentence says "permanently". 

image.jpeg

Sorry to sound thick, but does that mean the 25 returning are permanent and the 25 new are LE's (then they would probably later make the most popular new boys permanent) or does it mean all 50 are permanent?

Temptalia's swatch gallery for 2015 TF Lips and Boys indicates which ones are permanent and which are limited edition.

The gallery shows all 75 boys and only the 2014 boys that didn't make this year's cut are labeled LE. We still have mixed reports about the status of the new 25 boys. Neiman says they're LE; bloggers say they're permanent.

Dear Tom, for the love of chocolate and all good things, can you please tell us if they're LE or not?!?

Adding to ST's notes, Tom, you're naughty this year by raising the boy price. You also forget my son's name.

My boy's name too!!!

I was just wondering the same thing. Lol It seems hard to get a clear answer.

only for 25 shades, i think. i don't know how permanent the new 25 shades will be.

This is consistent with what the NM SA told me last week (25 boys from 2014 are permanent, 25 new boys are LE). We shall see.

Agreed. It looks like only the returning ones are permanent too from this email.

Apologies for missing the post if it has been done, but are the swatches of the LBs on the temptalia website totally off? I just compared her swatch of Theo with the TF swatch, and it looks really different. Also, to anyone's knowledge, how precise is the swatching on the TF website? I plan to order the LBs blindly and am absolutely relying on swatches for my purchases.

Honestly, I think the Tom Ford swatches are off. Temptalias looks consistent with everyone else. Whereas tom ford has turned up the opacity on all of them. 

thank you for your input! i will be sure to gather as much information (swatches) before i place my order, and not 100% rely on the TF swatches.

2 Replies
testing