Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Greenchilli - I spoke to my SA this morning. she mentioned that the press release box is a different one than the actual one. So it looks like there is a black wood box an inside that there is another regular box holding the lipsticks like this picture for sale...She is allowed to send any pictures of the box..

Thanks Mocha!

Confirmed it.  Mocha, you're right.  $1,950 and not under lips but rather under palettes and sets.  I can't get the image to show up and am late somewhere...sorry...

LBS.gif

$1950?  1950/50 = $39.  Weren't these $35 last year?

My SA told me that TF has recently started charging for boxes, not just this one.  They're nice boxes (she showed me some others) but this one is $200.

LOL, you've got to be kidding me?  I hope it's made out of more than cardboard for $200.  😕

They were $32 last year, they are $35 this year.  The extra cost is of the box.

I saw it looks nice 🙂

Aw, I really hope my CCO gets Sahara Haze now.

So, anyone know anything about the new quads?? I'm so excited about this!!!! 😄

Gawd I hate shopping Saks online. Another canceled order...this time Cognac Sable quad 😕

Is it really discontinued?

Don't know about it being discontinued but I called saks CS, they said it's oos in the warehouse but available in stores. I dislike placing orders via phone so I reordered online. I guess I'll get an update in a day or so about whether they've located on for me (Makeup gods hear my plea!) 

On the plus side, I just got shipping confirmation for Liam & Leonardo! 

It's listed as back ordered on BG. So, guess it could be?

Could be.  Or could just be saks being awful.

someone did mention the other day there are new quads coming in the new year.

oooo new quads??!!

I do think Cognac Sable is more unique but I have heard that Golden Mink is more popular so maybe they just decided to keep one of the two since they are sort of similar? 

Canadian ladies! You can pre buy the TF lips and Boys from the Ottawa Nordstrom. Call Tyler Wood. He's in today until 7pm.

GRRR he wouldn't take mine without attending the event first!

He said I could pre buy at the event too. 

I'm already at a party that day from after work until 10 and don't really feel like staying out even later. 

I asked to try the boys before the event so I could make my selections but he said he doesn't get the boys until the evening of the event ( yea sure). 

I just got confirmation about the pre-buy today.  Yesterday I was told no. He explained to me that Nordies wasn't very clear with their instructions.... so that's why the confusion. So got that confirmation and posted.

Aww that sucks.....In Van we dont get a preview until Black Friday too...If you get to go, that will be awesome 🙂

testing