Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

These are the 25 new L&B shades.  I didn't swtach the old shades....cuz...

I think one colour was missing...so I swatched 24.  Light was disappearing - so I am trying to cull pictures...

I just keep refreshing :x

Alright GC. Please keep in mind that I'm going to want personalized recommendations when you are finished 😛

Oh, don't we all! GC would make a great personal lipstick stylist! 

GC, you are a saint. I am eagerly awaiting new your comments on the shades. 

Went full panda with the Night Sky duo yesterday, and I have to agree with Temptalia's review. The color of the powder and the cream together is just beautiful (Is it a navy? A purplish blue? The name is very appropriate). However, this cream is more slippery than its predecessors. I had to use two layers of it and let the first layer dry for a few seconds just to get the blue to show. Otherwise, it will only yield a dark grey. This is the first time I had to use primer with a TF cream shadow. Husband loved the color though, so I will keep it.

Yep, I agree with that review/assessment of the Night Sky duo. I got one last week and wore it just the other day and the pigmentation is not as stellar as the previous duos from the summer collection. Will have to learn to work around the layering/sheerness. However, paired with the powder…it's just magic, all glitz and glam.

lol "full panda"

I would've loved to see it on you!

Oooh please share pics next time! I'd love to see it on you 🙂

It's hard to capture the color accurately, so I did heavy swatches. Here they are (with crosspost from CT thread):

TF Night Sky 2.png

CT MS vs TF NS 1.png

These are the most beautiful swatches that I've seen! Of the Tom Ford AND Charlotte Tilbury!

Oh my both the TF and CT are beautiful.... just when I said I was passing on the TF.... 😛

Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 8.27.57 AM.png

The packaging is so beautiful.... That is all.

Just saw this Tom Ford Cleansing Oil on ReallyRee's blog! So exciting to see them expand into skin care 😄

tom-ford-purifying-cleansing-oil-review-2-639x428.jpg

They actually already have several skin care items. I don't ever see anyone talking about them, will be interesting to see if this changes that.

Oh I didn't realize, I've only just gotten into TF these past few months! Sorry!

I didn't mean to sound like I was telling you off, I was just trying to add additional info that this isn't the first foray into skincare. 🙂

I don't remember if ReallyRee mentioned the price, but overall their pricing is similar to Guerlain or LaPrairie, etc. I have never tried any of the skincare because I think of them as a color brand. Estee Lauder has been upping their game in skin care the last few years, so maybe it is worth trying. My personal perception is that there are probably better options at lower price points but that is probably just my bias.

Yea she mentioned it was £58, definitely on the high side! I'll probably stick to my Boscia makeup breakup unless I hear amazing things!

I wish she had posted the ingredient list...

I got the Nude Dip quad from Neiman Marcus yesterday after lusting over it for ages, and ugh it has been an utter disappointment. I swatched it, tried using different brushes - it still looks frosty,shimmery and has zero color payoff on my skintone. I don't want to take it back to Neiman's, so now I'm stuck with a super expensive quad that I'll never use again. I think this quad was meant for lighter skin tones. Sorry about the rant, I'm just hungry and disappointed atm.

Would using a primer or sticky base perhaps help...?

Dang 😞 Sorry to hear you're disappointed with it! I love mine, but I have very fair skin so I do see the colour pay off - and I love frosty, shimmer shadows. So it works wel for me.

If you don't want to return it, maybe you could find someone to trade with on here? 

I can see how this would look great on fairer skin tones! 

A trade sounds like the right way to go now, thank you 🙂 

testing