Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

What a relief 😄

The ones I know I will get right away are Demsey, Beau, and Patrick. The ones on my maybe list based on swatches are Egon, David, and Eddie.

Thx GC but where is my beautiful TF model wearing these lippies 😉 I can totally see I would be a sucker for these colors. I still wish he releases some mini mattes

BK - the pictres inside Nordies distort colours, so I didn't take any as I swatched them on my face.  I will post swtaches of the ones I do buy - by Nov 29.

GC Thanks So much for the pics...Did u get to see the box of 50?

Dioraddict - I only looked at the lipsticks.  Not sure if the box of 50 arrived yet or not, but I know they are getting a few of them.

I wasn't intending to buy the 50/box, so I didn't ask for it.  But I was remarking how convenient it would be to store all my L&B together from both years. 

Thanks Gc....I am not too sure now that I may not be able to wear the nudes I think. I have the same color IQ as mocha and lighter lip which is pale at times, but some shades doesn't suit me 😞 First time shade was not too bad on me but instead I can 2 of each shades that I love 😉

** Added - For example Blush Nude (P) or Beau looks  terrible on me 😞

Dioraddict - based on your skintone description, I think 4-5 shades in the nudes would work quite nicely for you.  All these light shades are in a luminous finish with some shimmer. 

Thanks GC 🙂

Thanks so much for posting these swatches GC. Like you my lips are pigmented brown so easy pass for me. 

talinder - you feel my pain 🙂

BTW, I posted the bolds/brights below.  I am getting most of them. 

Well I like Derek and Daniel from this list - crossed a couple off, they would be too light for me. Now the boys below - I want them a llllll

Zpsid, you won't go wrong with Derek and Daniel.  They are beautiful! I so wish I could wear them.....but no beuno. 

BTW - Tony (the red) is GORGEOUS!  A must buy.  I know, strange that a red is a must buy.  But I awwww-ed at my own bloody self the moment I tried it on.

Good deal - my list is being updated 😉

GC, where can a gal find these boys? Have they been released or is it a seekrit?

Vegi - for now it is seekrit.  My SA is a very special fella and my local Nordies takes care of me.  So he got me a drink, a chair, and we both opened these together.

They won't go on sale until Thankgiving (some places are taking pre-orders, but they ship at the same time I think).

Thanksgiving!?!

image.jpeg

GC, you are my literal hero!

Or did you mean...Hiro?? Sorry, couldn't help myself!

buyallthepretties.jpg

Smooches!

You are too cute.  I already had a bunch of these preordered, so you will be seeing me in these shades 😄

1 Reply
testing