Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I'm afraid First Time would be too light on me - I wish I had a TF counter nearby. I did notice the price, and am hoping it's just the packaging, since they just raised their prices!

I'm definitely getting First Time, I'm unsure about the cream shadow

Skipping!  I just overspent at Nars.  Done with holiday stuff...even considering skipping L&B!

I do have First Time already though.

I pre-ordered Addison today…there may be more later…

I'm now planning to live vicariously through you during the holiday season!!!

I think I might be with you on this one. I think the Guerlain release might have wiped me out on lusting after holiday collections.

Oh, that one...yes...I bit on that one too.  Feeling very much like it's time to end holiday season for me this year.  Love what I got...but I'm totally tapped out (and feeling a little guilty).

Proceed with caution lmao.

Interesting though - the cream shadow looks entirely navy!

Saks has Lips and boys including Stavros up for pre order. 

I counted 38 shades...the old colors...to ship December?  Did I get that right?

If you click on the pull down menu it has more colors for pre-order

Hey guys, I wonder if anyone had any opinions or suggestions for my question!

I'm debating on whether on getting the Nude Dip or Seductive Rose eyeshadow quads soon. For those that own either, do you like them? Are they super shimmery with lots of fall out? Worth it in quality?

I'm also looking at the Love Lust blush and if anyone could tell me how they like it that would be great! I'm hoping it's more orangey than pink (but still both, if that makes sense).

Thanks!

Hey Flyte,

Someone had inquired a few pages back about Nude Dip vs Seductive Rose, and there were some good answers there. I own both quads - I bought Seductive Rose first, and then Nude Dip when it was re-released. I love both quads, and while they appear similar color-wise, they are super different due to the formulas. Seductive Rose is unique in that it has 2 "celestials," so they are basically straight up shimmer/glitter with little actually color payoff. The formula is such though that it applies easily with your finger or brush and there is no fallout. Nude Dip are straight up eye shadows (that can be applied wet or dry) that have a sheen, but I also haven't experienced fallout.

Both quads actually work *really* well together. Even though I reach for Nude Dip more (though I haven't tried it wet), I prefer the darker color from Seductive Rose, and then I can use the celestials from SR on top as well if I want something with a little more sparkle :).

thank you for such a detailed response! 

oh boy, it makes it harder to decide which one to get if they both work well together 😉 i am one for sparkles too!

Yes I'm awful about the enabling. Do you have a counter near you? Easiest to try both. If not, maybe go with what might fit your lifestyle more? That being said, I work in a nice corporate office and unapologetically wear Seductive Rose in all of its sparkley celestial glory :p. 

Flyte I just got love lust recently and it's great.  I'd heard it compared in coloration to NARS orgasm (which I hate) so I was a bit worried, but it is the perfect coral on my skintone.  It is neither too orange or too pink, and not nearly as glittery as orgasm.

I have NARS Orgasm too and that was what I was afraid of! Orgasm tends to be a little pinker on me so maybe Love Lust will be less so 😄 It's also good to hear that it's not as glittery as orgasm! I do like my glitter, but orgasm glitter seems to move around a bit on me.

Anonymous Insider

I have both palettes - and, despite my love of everything and anything pink, and my preference for cool tones on my eyes, I do find that I reach for Nude Dip far more than for Seductive Rose. Every shade in Nude dip is satin and immensely wearable for day or night, while Seductive Rose features one full-on glitter shade, which I've yet to find occasion to wear. 

I'm with MK on this - I have nude dip and it's not overly shimmery and I've gotten no fall out with it.  I'm very happy with the quality. I swatched seductive rose and two of the shades are very shimmery. Another BT-er explained that those two shades are celestials. They are incredibly beautiful, but very shimmery.

I can only speak for Nude Dip, but I don't think it's overly shimmery or has any fallout. I love the quality, it all blends very nicely. I will be using it sometime this week for the weekly makeup challenge thread, so you can check out how it looks on me then if you think that would help 🙂

Spektra posters caught this on the announcement at ChicProfile:

Note the availability!

tom ford holiday.JPG

2 Replies
testing