Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

What?! Makeup too? 

SEPHORA?!

Except for the perfume, I doubt that U.S./CAN Sephora will carry TF cosmetics. Chicprofile tends to post EU Sephora info. I got trick last time with her Guerlain release info. lol 🙂 but we can dream 😉

That could also make sense, blackkitty. Although, she did note that this is the information for the US Launch date. 

I guess you could say I'm cautiously optimistic? 😉 

I noticed yesterday that Sephora now has most of the Private Blend fragrance collection, so I was wondering if that meant they would be getting makeup soon.

IS THIS REAL LIFE???????

I'm not *really* holding out hope for us Canadians, BUT if true this could be very promising...

I'm wondering if Tom Ford will be exclusive to US Sephora just like CL lipsticks. I guess we will find out in a month.

I've had a very positive experience with Nordstrom in Vancouver so far, so I don't think it would bother me *too* much, although I would love the ease of online ordering with Sephora. 

I had great experience with Nordies too! However, Nordies doesn't really offer any discount, it'd be nice to get TF with 20% off 🙂 

Btw, my TF SA at Holts said they received a few Moodlight duos, but you need to make a min $300 purchase in order to buy it. That is really ridiculous, I don't know why Holts would authorize their SAs to do that.

Ivy nordies Vancouver has a few left as per the SA las night!y wud I hv to buy 300 stuff to get a 88 moonlight! 

I bought mine when it first came out. I think she just texted everyone on her contact list. I'm still waiting for nude dip from Nordies 🙂 Never buy TF from Holts again.

I bought my first TF in nordies I waited for them to open.it went there last night to look at more lippie's thts how I knew this.Reg Nude Dip n Paradiso I did ask her. Paradiso was sold out before they opened during the BFF N other events they had.nude dip will come back soon not sure when though! I went to Holts once n thts it is never wanted to go back!

Paradiso is a bit overrated anyways imo. They are permanent, so it will come back 🙂 

Ha, that's also what I'm waiting on! + Negligee

It seems likes they did not receive any of the most popular products such as nude dip or lip sheer in paradiso 😞 My SA said they will be receiving 25 new shades in November (I'm assuming they are the boys?), but she said they won't be permanent. I'm very confused now :s

Oh, that is confusing. I was told that they have a list of 50 shades for lips & boys but I didn't ask whether LE or permanent. I'm just waiting for more info on the shades. 

A minimum purchase to buy it?! Wow that is incredible. IS this at Bloor by any chance?

Yes! 

That is bizarre. Holts can be so strange.

Agreed about the Sephora discount! Much better than nothing. It would certainly help! I bet the TF stuff would go like hot cakes during sales if Sephora did stock it. 

The eye makeup looks to be purple- like the mascara... I thought the duo was navy and the mascara was gold. 

18 Replies
testing