Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

mrsbaine, there are two mascaras - 1 blue and 1 gold :).

I just looked at the pic again on my iPad and I see more blue in the shadow than purple. I guess my computer's colors are weird. 

The mascara does look more Indigo to me here - I believe there's a gold and a blue one. The rest of the eye makeup looks more like a very deep, almost black, navy.

Chic Profile reports the duo as "Night Sky – dark blue /anthracite"

... oh dear.

Not sure if anyone has posted yet or if i'm just really late on seeing this...

The L&B's are up on Saks for pre-order.

I saw this this morning...it doesn't look like any of the *new* L&Bs that are on my list are up yet. I've been hemming and hawing all day long about whether or not to pre-order online. Ebates is up to 10%...

I don't see all of them either, but there are a few I wouldn't mind getting, and with 10%...

I have *8* in my cart! Julian cancelled yesterday *shakes fist*. And yes, the 10%. Plus they don't charge until it ships right?

Henry cancelled yesterday at 20% off for me 😛 I think I might hate Saks LOL

Julian is one I wanted also! I was going to limit this to the top 3 I wanted (from their selection), but I'm still on the fence…and no great promos...

Anonymous Insider

I just noticed this and was coming to post. ;).  

Posted this in the haul's thread but figured I'd put it here too since you all enabled me to get these beauties. My TF collection is growing exponentially (insert guilty monkey emoji face).

The lippies from L-R are: Forbidden Pink, Twist of Fate, Violet Fatale, Virgin Rose, So Vain, and Something Wild. I also got my first blush in Flush.

Cant wait to play with these!!TF PIC.JPG

Such a pretty presentation! I have the cream foundation brush and the cheek brush; I can't tell which this is. I like them both a lot. 

Thanks mrsbaine! I got the regular foundation brush and the cream foundation brush. I'm hoping they help me get even application without all the streaks that I've been getting with my other brushes! Glad to know you like them 😄

Such a pretty picture. I need to look into So Vain for the name.

I have brush envy!

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 4.30.13 PM.png

Both those lippies in the bottom middle photo look like they should belong to me! And maybe that eyeshadow...

I think the bottom middle lipsticks are from the regular line - that looks like one of the TF holiday gift boxes, where you just pick out two lipsticks and two nail polishes of your choice to go in a box. Same with the perfume + lipsticks on the right. So it should be easy enough for you to get your hands on 🙂

I'm completely in love with the eyeshadow duo!

I couldn't tell if it was the holiday packaging or not…I would also like new eyeballs for christmas 🙂

yay, they're here, and before 8p.  Im in bed sick so no picks of my sick looking face but here are from left to right against my skin tone, something wild, so vain and warm sable/henry

I promise when Im feeling better I will post them on my lips 🙂

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

4 Replies
testing