Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I saw that one - total insanity

Thank God they will all be permanent!  I'm so glad about that!  Now I won't have to squirrel away extras of my favorites 🙂  ...bad news for all those eBay sellers who marked them way up from retail though!

Looks like Liam is included in the re-release then 🙂

I know I'm so happy! I fortunately saw this before placing the Saks order and can now just wait until they're released in Canada.

Well yay! I settled on Liam because I told myself that was the only one I was ok with purchasing today with the possibility it would be part of the re-release :P.

If only Tom Ford offered a discount for purchasing sets! You just get a pretty box :x.

I really like Liam.  Lovely shade!

...time to speak with my SA :x

Looks like the lip shimmers are back. I just saw Solar Gold and Moonlight at Saks. Weren't these LE a few years ago? Could Solar Gold + Rory possibly be the lip combination used in the ad for the illuminating duo?

Spice was back at Saks the other night along with a bunch of L&B colours previously sold out, I just assumed it was some "clearing out" process 

There are 27 lips and boys available on Sak's. None are new. When I tested checking out, I got a message that it ships from a store and if it's not located within 4 days, you'll get notification and not get charged. So I don't think this is the full list of the returning boys...plus it doesn't have stravos which Lieubelles said is returning.

Good time to get some of these if you don't want to take a chance of them not part of the repromoted ones. Some of these are the mini of the newly released full sized shades so if you don't want to commit to full size, this is perfect for you.

Aladshair
Alexander
Blake
Casey
Cooper
Didier 
Francesco
Guillermo
Gustavo
Ian
Jack
John
Kyril
Liam
Luca
Olivier
Omar
Orlando
Pablo
Pavlos
Peter
Preston
Rory
Sebastian
Tomas
Wes
William

None of these rock my world...I will have to keep waiting for the rest of them...the only one of these that I love I already own 🙂

Where are the reds?  I want to see reds!

Annec322, are you sure? Francesco might change your mind.

FYI, I always forget about ebates, but it is up to 10% today for Saks!

Yes, ebates is 10% cashback today plus another 10% off discount with code ebates15 (includes beauty items).

This is worth a purchase. hmm... what to buy, what to buy. 

More Tom Ford of course 😛

DARN! Missed it for Liam. Alright then. Which other one(s) should I get?

Argh.  I have been wanting to try Ebates, but I am nervous.  This would have been the perfect chance to try. 

ETA - it seems like ALOT of you use Ebates, so it must be legit.  Signing up now...

Anyone has the names of the corresponding full size lippies? 

Temptalia does and I posted them a few pages back

I ended up purchasing Liam because I have been trying to find a purple like it, so this fits!

Otherwise, I couldn't decide between Jack, Pablo, Cooper...even Alasdhair. But in my googling for swatches or comparisons, I think I would have liked Xavier & Julian!

1 Reply
testing