Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Yes! Thank you 🙂

Does anyone know if Cooper is similar to the Bite color Bellini from August or have swatches?  It seems to be in stock at saks and I'm trying not to buy it just for the name...

I have Cooper but don't have Bellini.  I would say they are not comparable at all.

Bite formula is very different from Tom Ford. To me that is significant as I don't compare TF to other brands even if the colours are similar.  I am buying for both colour and formula.

Also, Cooper has shimmer while Bellini doesn't.

Thank you GC!  That is very helpful!   I read that as "they are not the same, and so you should buy this one color and start a new obsession."

Yes yes sfm!  🙂

Tom Ford is my favourite formula in lipsticks....I don't care about dupes in other brands.

That makes sense - I am new to lipsticks in general, so very excited to try the formula.  I ordered Cooper and Peter!

This is how it begins.....

I was at Nordstrom doing an exchange today and when I stopped at the Tom Ford counter, the SA was like "We just got all our new lipsticks!" It took all my willpower not to start swatching them for fear I would walk away with one or two. 

Meanwhile, my poor boyfriend was looking at the price of some of his items (like the bronzer) and going what are these prices??? Haha, he gifted me the TF Moodlight Highlighter last time we were there too so I found that funny.

Does anyone think that something wild is Giacomo? I'm debating whether or not to get Something Wild but I already have Giacomo.

Kate, Giacamo is more pink toned while Something Wild is more peach/coral toned. 

Both have some amount of shimmer, but Something Wild looks more shimmery in the tube (on lips the shimmer is not as much).

Top - Something Wild

Bottom - Giacamo

20150830_154349 (720x1280).jpg

image.jpgYup! GC is pretty much on the money 😉 here they are on me (top Something Wild bottom Giacomo). Something Wild has lots of shimmer on lips compare to Giacomo ;). You will like Something Wild

image.jpg

Thanks BK for the swatches! It reminds me of Matthew now. 

Thanks GC! Holts is sold out for now so I'll have to wait to get it. It's a beautiful shade:)

Nordies?

I'll be good and wait till it is back in stock...I just spent $700+ on TF and CT make up today. (Stress shopping --go big or go home) 

I ordred the CT filmstar bronze and glow ..fully enabled by the pics you sent. Can't wait to finally try CT products. I also picked up 2 lip cheats. 

ooo I've been eyeing the bronze and glow for awhile now but keep convincing myself I shouldn't. Please do let me know what you think of it and if it's worth it.

I totally agree with GC about the bronze & Glow.  njattana you should totally get it!  I have the medium/dark one and it is gorgeous!

I use Kevin Aucoin's sculpting powder right now when I contour and EL's heat wave as my highlight, would you say this is worth the switch?

Well I personally don't use the "sculpt" side of the bronze & glow to contour.  I use it as an all over sort of bronzer to add warmth to my face.  But the texture of the powders is incredible.  They're silky and very blendable.  The highlighter is a perfect everyday highlighter.  I think it's totally worth it.  I feel like I could actually finish this duo and that's saying a lot since I have so many bronzers and highlighters to choose from.

Also, since Heatwave was LE the bronze & glow would be a good product to start using since it is permanent 😉

Well I don't really contour or highlight on an everyday basis it's more of when I do a full face for night, but I do get what you mean. It does seem to be very highly reviewed!

Ahh ok.  I think it's a perfect everyday palette (I can call it a "palette" right? 😉 ) .  If you have a counter near you I would totally suggest to go in and have a look.  I don't so I ordered blindly (after heavy enabling from some BTers esp the one below... 😉 ) but I am totally in love with it so it was well worth it.

testing