Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Oh that sounds lovely!

It looks and sounds like you had fun!

It was fun.  And they made room for my daughter, gave her a makeover..gift bag...so nice of them.

Thanks for the update on the release of the names of L&B...if it is the top 25 sellers, then I assume Stavros will be among them.  I'm gonna grab a backup of that plus an additional color 🙂

I'm definitely getting two of Stavros if he returns!

Stavros is on the list! (That's the only one I know/saw for sure)

They said the list should come out mid-Sept....

I tried the TF eyeshadow quad and fell in love. I own Nude Dip and Orchid Haze. I would love suggestions of what my next quad should be. I can't get to store to swatch myself. I have green eyes, light medium skin color and light blonde hair. Thank you so much for your suggestions 🙂

Color Me Loud blog has a really informative blog series on TF eyeshadow quads with swatches and eye looks.

Google "Color me loud BLOG POST SERIES: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO TOM FORD EYE COLOR QUADS".

I would suggest Cognac Sable, Golden Mink, Silvered Topaz, 

I was thinking silvered topaz. 

This is super helpful!

Thanks so much! I'm googling now 🙂

So, did you decide what you wanted? You'll end up collecting them all --it's a slippery slope!

I bought all the quads I possibly could last year. lol

I ended up ordering Golden Mink, but I can see that I'm going to end up getting them all. I ordered a couple more Lips & Boys from Saks today that were restocked. I also got Skin Illuminating Powder Duo. My wallet is crying...I want it all!!!!

I hope you will post your fabulous haul once it trickles in.

I love the quads because it just makes it easy for me to do my eyes without wasting time in the morning figuring out what goes with what. I'm not as skilled as most of the ladies on BT and it is effortless to to get it right.

The addiction just gets stronger! 

I have brown eyes but am a big fan of Seductive Rose! I haven't gotten around to buying more quads but I have my eye on Cognac Sable and Lavender Lust

Thanks for the suggestion...seductive rose is one that I've been looking at! 🙂

And in store swatches of  peach ombré on the left, Virgin Rose, Guilty Pleasure and So Vainimage.jpgimage.jpg

Swatches of So Vain vs Guillermo. Guillermo is the darker one on the bottom. I'm about nc25. I think SV is much more useful in terms of you can darken and vamp it up with a darker liner or you can go a little more day look as well.  I love. Guillermo as well.  image.jpg

I'm going to a TF event tomorrow at a local store.  Regional brand makeup artist will be there and the new collection.  Any questions or things I should check out/swatch?

Oh, and I can't remember - did you try Amber Absolute??

testing