Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

It's actually more pigmented than I thought. The only shade I'm interested is plum, it looks very unique and something I don't have in my collection yet.

I'm really not moved by these duos. I don't know if it's because there isn't a clear function, or just that I was looking forward to a quad.... I just am not into it. 

edit: I peaked over at Specktra... looks like So Vain may work for me- and it's a pretty plum. I also called the NYC Madison Ave. Tom Ford and they confirmed Moonlight is part of the perm collection.  This doesn't mean it will be easy to get right away; just that they will keep making it. 🙂 

Thanks Mochapj! Augh. I need to see more/better swatches! The peach and plum look so promising but its so difficult to tell from a photo. 😕

Woo-hoo!!! Just came in to say I'm finally getting the TF duo!!!

excited_gid.gif

sorry just had to use this^^^  😄 😄 😄

Did you get yours from Vancouver 😄

Sure did! 🙂

Yay!! Congrats!

Yay!!

Yay!!!!! 😄

I can't wait!!!!  I was so happy to get the call!! Guess they got a big order in! 🙂

Thanks to Ebates 15% at Bloomingdales, I most definitely just picked up Francesco, Didier and John L&B's. My first TF purchase (I don't count "She Wolf" since KateLovesYSL found it for me at CCO :P)!

I have Didier and Francesco, those are good choices!

I'm having a weak moment; I have already told myself that I'm not going to use the So Vain lipstick that is coming in the mail today. Based on swatches, it's going to be too light. I find myself wanting to swatch it though! The same thing is going on with Moonlight; I know (for me) it's not special enough; I have both colors represented in my collection, but I just want to try!!!! I have to get both of these items out of sight.

My SA (asian toned skin)  sent more swatches:

Indian Rose, So Vain, Casablanca.

IMG_5237.JPG

I think I will skip So Vain as I wore Indian Rose and it is a MLBB but a bit darker so I think So Vain will be too dark for me.

Here's Misbehaved, Wild Ginger  True Coral:

IMG_5238.JPG

Here's Lilac Nymph, Flamingo, So Vain:

IMG_5239.JPG

OMG I need "So Vain" and "Wild Ginger"! (Ok ok, I want "Wild Ginger" because 1. It's gorg, 2. I am, in fact, a wild ginger. My mom, who is also a redhead, would approve as well 😉 ).

But for real. I have yet to purchase a TF lippie, though my Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's wish lists consist pretty much entirely of them. Every time I look at this thread it gets harder and harder to resist!!

Wild Ginger is one of my very favourite as welll!

Oh man, with you and MrsB telling me you both love it, I just have to get it! You guys are like my lipstick heroes lol

I think you're like Wild Ginger SH. It's one of my fav lipsticks. 

Well, you have incredible taste MrsB, so if you like it then it must be worth it! I'll put it on my "soon-to-buy" list! 😄

Thanks for the swatches - Indian Rose is my go to, but So Vain looks like it will work really well - ordering now!

So Vain is becoming my go-to over Pussycat! I'm surprised. Hope you enjoy it!

testing