1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

So Vain is so pretty....and it will do nothing for me 😞

Ginger Fire - you mean Wild Ginger no?

Oh yes! I'll correct it now.

thanks!

If my lips were a bit less pigmented....I would have bought 10 more TF lipsticks by now.  Maybe I shouldn't fret.

Spoiler
There are 10 TF lipsticks you don't own?  lol jk...kinda...love you!

Anne....life is tragic Anne....so tragic!

Ok, I like So Vain now. 

So Vain is my favorite of those too 🙂

Now I've seen this thread and I want So Vain even more but I am waiting until the new L&Bs to get my first one.  But the swatches are so, so pretty.....

I am also waiting for L&B!  Lower prices, more usable size, fun names, and they fit in my lipstick organizer perfectly 🙂

I'm surprised you think SV might be too light, MrsB!  In my mind it looks similar to Negligee.  

However, I did see a lot of the ladies over on Spektra seem to be pairing it with some Love something gloss, and that is making it quite vampy, so perhaps it is light...

Love Bruise? that's like a deep purple. I need to go over and check on the Specktra girls. I used to be active over there too. 

Yes Love Bruise! I want to purchase it - my SA had swatched it and So Vain. They go *really* well together!

Ebates for Bloomingdales is 15% today only!  I think I may have to buy another TF lipstick....

In the interest of science, I swatched Showgirl this morning with the same top as I had in my Francesco picture.

Here is Showgirl. 

20150823_111551.jpg

I was looking at beauty gift sets on the Selfridges UK website out of curiosity and this set made me gasp!

tomford.jpg

Has anything like this ever been sold in the US? It could be an amazing gift from fiances/husbands/boyfriends!

Well that's amazing - $1450 US, but they are not shipping this set to the US...

It isn't cheap, but considering the amount of products, it's not a bad deal.

Sigh... a girl can dream.

They had a very limited edition set last year.  I tried to find it on google but couldn't quickly.  It was over $1,000 and super limited.  I hope someone else remembers it better.  There are images for a like set in 2013 on google.

Oh I think I know the one you are talking about Megan, I believe it was called the Tom Ford Beauty Trousseau?

Didn't have as many items as this one though and it was a UK exclusive though I thought NM or Bergdorfs had an exclusive set either last year or the year before too. I think the latter one was only lips and nails in a long box but now I can't entirely remember.

HI-I haven't been on here in a few days, can someone tell me about Lips & Boys-are there new ones out? Are there more coming out for holidays? Trying to plan here and I know there were a bunch of swatches and posts-I'm trying to get up to speed on new lips and boys- thanks 🙂

50 on black friday is what I was told.

testing