Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

50 on black friday is what I was told.

wouldn't it be fun if they made an LE black friday set of 50 L&Bs for $1500 (so $250 off) 🙂

My local Neimans (Beverly Hills) had limited availability last time around because a number of customers pre-ordered all of the L&B.  Imagine (heaven)....

My local TF SA said I would be able to swatch all the lipsticks before they go on sale.  I will believe it when it happens.

Haha that's pretty.. impressive..? Wow X-D

Ooh, how exciting!

Swatches, if anyone is still looking:

(L to R)

Moodlight - Daylight (this pretty much the perfect, natural highlight for my skin tone since it matches so well)

Moodlight - Candlelight

So Vain

Lilac Nymph

IMG_4572.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

The perfect haul!! It all looks fabulous! 🙂

Lip swatches

Lilac Nymph:

Spoiler
IMG_4577.JPG

IMG_4580.JPG

IMG_4583.JPG

So Vain:

Spoiler
FullSizeRender (23).jpg

IMG_4598.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG

I have love bruise, and now I want so vain too! So beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this. These colors are gorgeous on you. 

You picked beautiful shades lachaton!  They are so flattering on you......

Lilac Nymph just might be my new favourite...! And So Vain is going to be perfect for fall. These are such great new colours. 

You look beautiful in both. Thank you for the swatches. 

I was in the car when I saw your lip swatches. I was soo excited and zoomed in so that your lips were life sized and held my phone up to my face to see how it would look on me. BF was driving and looked over and asked what the heck I was doing! So I turned towards him with the pic of your lips infront of my lips and asked if he liked the colour...lol he just shook his head, laughed and said that he's happy I found a bunch of other crazy TF fans to chat with about make up online.

I was mildly embarrassed that your lip swatches got me that excited that I didn't want to wait until I got home to do that privately lol. 

I have to admit that I do that with GC's lips too. 

I can't be the only one that does this....lol

Haha - too funny! I think So Vain would be particularly pretty on you 🙂

Gorgeous! I need So Vain!

You pull off Lilac Nymph so well! It looks really nice on you:). 

Love So Vaim - wearing it today myself. It is very complimentary to your skin tone!

I don't think Lilac Nymph swatches as well on a hand as it does on the lips 🙂 I didn't really fall in love with it until I put it on. 

I was afraid So Vain would be too dark, but I really like it! It'll be great for fall, since it's so plummy. Kind of reminds me of chocolate! 

Just out of curiosity, does anyone from Canada or specifically Toronto know where to find Tom Ford cosmetic items ?. I'm thinking that maybe Holt Renfrew could be wrong ?. Thanks !

Holt Renfrew on Bloor. 

You can find full TF line at Holts Bloor St and Holts Yorkdale. Nordstrom Vancouver will be opening in a month, they will carry full TF line as well + free shipping everywhere in Canada. 

Holts has such bizarrely inconsistent rules around shipping.

I ended up purchasing 2 Moodlights from separate counters (I preordered at 2 JIC) and one counter shipped via CP and charged me $15 and the other shipped via UPS and didn't charge me at all...

Either way, I look forward to trying out the service at Nordstrom.

11 Replies
testing