Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Would you like us send you a suggestion list? 😉 Smiley Tongue

Yes please!!

Please let me know what you think if you do check these out in person!!!!!

Megan, I was thinking if going down to the mall this week but it sounds a little better if I wait till the following week or at least sometime before Labor Day. My daughter starts preschool after Labor Day so I'd like to give her a little treat of the zoo (which is not HUGE but has a lot of stuff like feeding animals, animal rides, trains, cararousels and a playground). Oh yeah, I think there's a bunch of animals there too, lol, and it's not far from the mall. If I tire her out, she won't mind me pushing her around the later! Lol!!

but I'm thinking maybe it's better to wait a little so there's a better chance of getting to see the good stuff! I'm gonna have a hard enough time waiting till next week but I'm gonna email my Neiman's SA and see what she says. 

I don't see a lot of discussion here on TF perfumes..I tested Noir. It's very nice-I was thinking of buying Chanel Coco EDT later this year and I think maybe I'll get Noir instead. More unique but similar notes. Anyone else try Noir? My SA is also sending me a sample of the new one, Bergamot something..

I'm obsessed with the Tom Ford Noir Extreme men's fragrance, but I mean for me wearing it!  It's so sultry but with a tiny hint of sweetness.  I haven't bought it but I spray it on every time I'm in Sephora, and I also have a sample.  

I have tried the Noir for Her, and I do really like it, but it strangely doesn't have much staying power on me!  Let me know what you think of Venetian Bergamot, I love it!

Anne, I'm wearing the Noir sample today and do really like it. It's sweeter/stronger than what I usually wear (I wore Hanae Mori's butterfly in high school, and basically wore it out. Since then I've gravitated towards very different scents :P), but it is lovely for sure. Definitely more grown up than my high school love ;).

Hi Annne! I actually got this as a sample last weekend, along with a couple of other TF fragrances, and haven't had the chance to try it yet. I did try the lotion when I was in store, as the SA said she actually preferred it to the fragrance. I can see why - the lotion was lovely. 

I tried Noir, I like it a lot and it didn't give me a headache but it gave my BF one. I like it more than fluer de portofino that just came out.

I can't wait to try Venetian bergamot too!

I should be getting 2 Moodlight duos ( I decided I needed to back this up since one of my favourite bloggers bought multiple back ups and her skin tone is similar to mine-Sabrina from BeautyLookBook ) and I also ordered the cheek brush and the shade and illuminate brush. 

These will be my first TF brushes and am excited to finally own them!

I heard that the cheek brush is good to use with the duo so I HAD to buy it. Lol

Nice haul Kate! I've been debating over back up for Moodlight and I was getting mixed comments on whether it is permanent collection or limited? I was told both.I just saw a picture on Instagram swatch where someone said it made a nice eyeshadow! That might justify a backup.Yay

for you to get TF brushes. I haven't gone down that road yet but I look and lust all the time LOL I have to try the Noir lotion 🙂 I'm putting Noir on the list for a fall/winter fragrance to buy instead of Coco by Chanel. I figure a lot of people have that and Noir would be more unique.

Thanks Anne! I heard that it's LE but TF often makes popular items permanent a year after. I didn't want to risk it though as we get less quantities in Canada. 

Would love to see Moodlight on you:) have you tried it on your eyes yet?

The noir lotion is really nice but I find that if you moisturize yourself, the scent may be too strong. I only did my arms and found it a bit much.

I didn't want to go down the TF brush road but I've heard only great things about the cheek brush so I am excited. I loved how the blush looked when a SA used the brush to apply it on me before so I know that I'll use it all the time.

Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one!  

I'm getting 2 also, but sort of unintentionally.  I preordered with 2 stores *just in case*

Mocha & Kate - you're in good company. I bought one, and then went back for a backup because I really like it!

I have ordered 3 ...I will show lip swatches soon.

- Showgirl

- Something Wild

- Sunset Blvd

I was looking at Showgirl and Something Wild too! Glad you added it to our collection.

Our collection.

I want in on this "our collection" thing 😉 haha

Knuevekm, sure, why not?  I think it is legal in some states 😉

Just got the call, my Moodlight is in!  I'll have it on Monday!! 😄

Bloor St only received 35 duos, I'm surprised it's not oos yet. I'm actually going to Holts this afternoon, will see if they receive anything else new 🙂 

Mocha, you'll have to show us some pictures once you have it!

Really? Wow. I was told last week at Bloor St that they'd all been claimed and there was already a waiting list for the duo. I had assumed they were all claimed.

testing