Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I'm with you meganlisa. These are nice, but I'm not sold on TF blushes. Especially since I bought 2 pink Surratt blushes last week, I'm ok for a while.

The A/W color and illuminator should hold me over until we start seeing some lippies (and hopefully a new eyeshadow quad or 2)!

Which Surratt blushes?  Thoughts?

Guimauve and Se Pomponner. I haven't played too much with them yet - I have pink cheeks so pink blush is a challenge :x. Guimauve is very light, and Se Pomponner is definitely a statement. The texture of Se Pomponner is amazing for sure though, very creamy.

Keep me posted!  I'd love to hear!!!

I will meganlisa 🙂

I love TF blushes - the regular ones.

I am passing on these ombre thingies.

Agree with GC 100%. TF blushes in regular line is awesome. The ombré blushes I can skip 🙂

I'm on the fence.... I don't see anything that isn't represented already in my collection.i may wait till I can swatch the, to see if they will come home with me. 

I really like the ombre blush but if they are sheer, I will skip on these too. Is the trio on the top right an eyeshadow trio?

I can confirm that they are sheer.

I was chatting with my SA the other day about these, and she received one of them when she went to training. In her words "you really have to pack them on good."

No they are for the brow.  I do believe they are in Neiman Marcus now.  There are 2 shades.  One is light to medium and the other is medium to dark.  Not sure which one in the picture though.

I think it's the eyebrow powder.

I hope they are not sheer liked the swatches online.  If they are, i will skip.  My SA asked me if i want these.  I said i will skip if they are sheer and i havent heard she mentioned them again.

The bronze ombre won't show up on me.  The peach ombre looks pretty, although I doubt the ombre nature of it will be of any use at all.

Also, Paradiso is back in stock. Look liked that one is real popular. It is almost gone last I talked to my SA.

It's on it's way to me now. I ordered when it was back ordered several weeks ago. I thought I heard it was going permanent?  Wonder if that's true and it will have the black packaging. Guess I'll see tomorrow. 

Got the pretty Paradiso today. Still in white packaging. Does Neiman's sometimes restock LE items?  That surprised me. 

I think Paradiso will be permanent. It just that one is real popular. My SA showed me the package (white) before sending it out to me. I think each store has limited stock so whatever they restock at my store are probably gone by now. Both Paradiso and the illuminating duo should arrive today. 😉

Can't wait to see that illuminating duo. . . .

Neiman Marcus SF has the duo highlighter in stock now. I'd expect the same for other NM. Just FYI.

I pre ordered direct from Tom ford and have yet to receive a shipping notice. 

1 Reply
testing