Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Beautiful!!!

Very pretty!  I have this but haven't worn it yet.  I will give it a go soon.

Oh yesssssssss. SO gorgeous, Mocha. 🙂

Thank YOU!  This lippie is fantastic!

My wallet is already hiding itself in anticipation of all the future TF purchases I'll be making 😉

Very pretty!!! Are you prepared for habit??? This is your gateway drug. 

I'm prepared.  Whether the hubs is prepared to start sharing me with Mr Ford... that's a different story 😉

He'll learn....

The only makeup brand my husband knows is probably Tom Ford.  Besides the name he doesn't know much else. .....but he knows that name.

Does anyone know when the new collection will launch at Nordies?

Well it looks like my shipping notification from Tom Ford was very inaccurate (but packing slip and online order status are accurate), so I only received the eye color and not the illuminating duo. Against my skin tone, it is definitely a warmer color than the purpley undertone I was seeing on mrsbaine!

I watched on my arm, and then applied to the crease, but I was already wearing something shimmery on my eye. Overall, I like it quite a bit! I don't have anything quite like it. But it almost reminds me of a cream blush I have, texture wise, from Cle de Peau

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

Thx for posting. I'm still thinking about it. It looks pretty on you though.

Thanks blackkitty! Do you have a TF counter near you? May be worth checking out in person first if you're hesitant. 

I just got mine.  I like it...better as a blush.  I find it very hard to build up..and I'm not convinced on wear time (seems to fade fast).  More orange/brown on me too.

Pretty.  Not amazing.  In my opinion.

I'm starting to like this more...

I'll have to see how it works as a blush. I have that one cream blush but honestly it scares me lol. How do you apply it?

I like the Autumn color. It isn't a must have, but I don't have anything like it so I'll keep it for now!

I like it...don't love it.  As a blush I just dot a little on my cheeks then blend it in.  I like it best as a cheek color..hard to build up much on my eye.

How interesting... This looks like the orangey brown I thought it would be. 

Yes! I wonder if it's because of our different coloring or some kind of QC issue! I was excited for the less orangey, more purpley shade!

The illuminating powder duo is now up for preorder at Neiman Marcus with ship date no later than 8/10

ARGH!!! FedEx - you had *1* job! Unfortunately, I'd hoped to post some swatches of the moodlight illuminating duo and fall eye color, but looks like that won't happen today. I noticed this morning that my order was on a FedEx truck...in a very very far away part of town. Quelle surprise, it was not able to be delivered today. I've requested they hold it at a nearby fedex but I'm not sure how long that will take!

image.jpg

Ah sorry to hear that. FedEx always changes the delivery date on me. I normally ship my goodies to my work but somehow they always manage to deliver on the day I'm not in the office lol 🙂

2 Replies
testing