Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I think this is the swatch for it. (Picture is from Reallyree)

Hmm. I wonder how similar AW15 is to Illicit. We shall see. I'm behaving myself and not pre-ordering anything from the Fall collection until they hit the big retailers.

I ended up pre-ordering this color this morning when I pre-ordered the illuminating duo in moodlight. Thoughts on how this will look with brown eyes? I'm thinking it might work really nicely with the summer Pink Glow palette.

I will definitely be picking this one up. That color.....

This might find it's way to my house.  I'm trying to say no...but....

I decided to not fight this one... I'm not goign to fight that highlighter palette either. 

Yep, I saw this e-mail below and was hoping the highlighter palette that ReallyRee had posted about (I believe it was called Moodlight) had made an appearance. Not yet!

I'm with you on these 2 MrsBaine. I will get these 2 for sure. Gosh, it's only early July

Mrsbaine, you make total sense.  Just pre-ordered it...

Sometimes we just break...

I asked my SA about the fall collection and she said the highlighter is beautiful. She also reiterated what we've heard about new lips and boys. She said new colors and a mix of textures available Black Friday at Nordstrom (I assume other places as well) as well as from TF. I hope they have mattes. Lip shines would be great too but I am guessing not. 

I want mini mattes as well

I'm going to hold off on ELectric pink and Velvet Violet now in hopes they will be released as minis.

That would be awesome. I don't mind new mini mattes 😉

Thanks for posting this! I keep forgettign to look! Very pretty color! 

I hope the model pictured in the email has this on her eyes, because it is such a pretty color!  I googled the AW15 runway looks, and i lovee the warm smokey eye.  

I am interested....

It really does look better than I had expected 

Some TF product prices have gone up in both Canada and US. This includes increases to fragrances.

Good news for any one planning on a purchase in the US, Neiman Marcus has not raised prices yet but both Nordstrom and Sak's has. ( I think some prices at Sak's have not updated though as some lipsticks are still old price while other shades are listed with new prices)

All lipsticks formulas :up from $50US to $52 US. ( from $55 CAN to $58 CAN)

nail polish: up from $32 U.S. to $35 US ( not sure for Canada)

quads, mascara, liquid liner, brow sculptor, up $1 in US. ( not sure for Canada)

lip lacquer: up from $32 US to $35US

Shade and illuminate: up from $77 U.S. to $80US

Blush : up from $57 US to $60US

Fragrances : 50 ml up from $215 US to $220US. ( up from $235 CAN to $245CAN). Assuming larger sizes increased as well, not sure though. Price has also increased on Sephora.

No changes for the bronzer, foundation, brushes

I didn't check everything though so there may be other price changes.

That's so stinky!

How absolutely annoying!!!

I saw this increase on Nordstrom website. Interestingly the prices have not increased if you buy from Tom Ford directly. Lipsticks are still only $50 on tom ford site.

We need to write to Tom and says we need a raise too 😞 Joke aside, I think Neiman will eventually raise the price too. It just take them a month or 2 longer. I remember this from last yr or the yr before 😞

testing