Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Oh wow. I had no idea! Did this just happen July 1? 

Ugh that is so annoying... I hope that Nordstrom will price match with Neiman's! I'd prefer to get the points on my nordie card!

Expect an "exfoliator" coming sometime soon in the men's collection 😉

How can I tell what stores have actual TF counters?

Have you tried looking at the Tom Ford website? You can look up which stores carry it near you. 

Thank you

With Nordstrom you can choose the "pick up in store" option online and enter a zipcode near the store you're wondering about.  With Neiman's I've done something similar: I think it's something along the lines of "availability of product for pickup" at the store you've selected. 

Thank you.

Just stopping by to say I preordered that lovely moodlight highlighter from the fall collection today.  

My first TF... what have I done? 😄

ooo I didn't know they were taking preorders! *runs*

You've gone down a rabbit hole.... No turning back now. 

Are SA's taking orders? I guess I should email mine. 

🙂

Where did you pre-order from Mocha?

Holt Renfrew in Toronto.  

I was chatting with a TF SA yesterday about releases for the rest of the year.  In her opinion the illuminator palette for fall is the best product in that grouping.  She says Lips and Boys are coming back -- 25 repromotes and 25 new.  I asked about cream eyeshadow and she said a black is the only one but if I recall correctly that's not until the holiday release.  She didn't know when Fall was coming out or when they'd have testers in store. 

Forgot to mention: for the fragrance junkies she also said that some of the original LE fragrances in the line are coming back as well.  She specifically mentioned Amber.  Looks like maybe it's Amber Absolute? 

I can confirm.

Not to say "I told you so", but I gave this same update in May.  The TF Exec had told me the same at the Nordies trend show.

50 Lips and Boys.  She said some might be repeats, but didn't know how many.

I remember you saying the exec thought it would be a fall release. I won't if it will be another black Friday event or if we will get them before then...

You're right knuevekm.  She did say Fall.  I think once the Fall collection itself gets released, there might be more information forthcoming.

Although I won't be surprised if it is a Black Friday thing like it was last year.  It worked last time for them.

I owned no TF makeup last year.  I missed the entire Black Friday sale and had no interest since my Nordies didn't have a counter for me to look at these lipsticks.  My Nordies got a counter early this year.....and since then my stash has exploded.

The lips and boys last black Friday were my Tom Ford gateway drug!

Me too, knuevekm. I was clueless about TF until then. Now TF and CT are the two main makeup brands that I follow and collect.

1. I think TF is my favourite brand.

2. Burberry has now slowly moved into second spot although I own just a little.  But I own a variety.  Unfortunately Burberry has a very limited lipstick range (I don't do mattes or glosses).  In terms of quality products, I think they do well.

3. Surprisingly, Chanel is both good and bad for me.  I love their Rouge Coco lipstick line.  But if I take their entire range as a whole, I only like a product here, and a product there on me. 

4. Dior is another line that is very meh.  I own several lipsticks that I only recently acquired, but I never really care what Dior is up to.  The lipsticks are fine.

5. YSL - I hardly ever care what YSL is up to.  I have a coupl eof lip products I like....but I don't lose sleep over this brand. 

6. Brands I completely ignore are Lancome - never quite suited me.  I am hoping they turn around.

CT is kinda in the bottom half.  I will soon have a total of 3 products from her line which I love - 1 lipstick, 1 illuminator, 1 highlighter.  And that is about it.  I am not interested in anything in her line at all.  The cream eye shadows were pretty, but not enough to have tempted me to buy any yet.   

4 Replies
testing