Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I corrected - I think the trend show was May 9.  

Anyway, 50 lipsticks - I squeed.

I really want more lips and boys. I only have Stavros & Guillermo and there are so many others...I think Blake has caught my eye and who knows what the new colors will be...

Anne, I'm not a lippie girl at all yet I hoarded 7 of them when they are first released 😉 Buckle up, it will be a wild ride 😉

Annec322- you may only have 2 but they are 2 super great ones, imho! 🙂

Thanks!  I can only afford to buy one more so I will wait til the new fifty are released and hopefully choose another great one.  

Waaa, waaaasa, Wait! MORE lips and Boys???? Oh my, I feel faint! Oh dear me!

Oh, I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! The clouds have parted and the sun is shining and while never in a million years will I ever finish my current lippie stash but I hear the angels singing. I can't ignore a sign like that!!!!!

Maybe the dude will release mini matte lippies just for you and me 😉

25 new mini lippies? Bring it on!!!!

Does anyone in Canada have a good TF SA?  

I haven't purchased any (yet) but am super interested in that fall highlighter...

Kate has a helpful bloor St SA, but I've also had a great experience with an SA at Yorkdale very recently. What's your preferred location? (they will ship the products, if you want or prefer) 

Hmm, Bloor St is closer, but I'd take the names or contact details for either, if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me 🙂

Thanks!

Tom Ford matte Velvet Violet is a winner.  If anybody was on the fence...go for it!

P.S:  It is a matte foumula, but doesn't feel very matte at all (only slightly).  Which is the reason I like it as much as I do.

20150619_111633-1.jpg

Yay! PS: stop trying to seduce me 🙂

BW- Oh my gosh...ha ha!!!  But yes, GC has lovely lips! 😉

You are too kind jcmb.  Thank you!

I do leak out a rare drop of kindness or two every so often! Ha ha!

But GC honey, your lips and smile are phenomenal!! And I know everyone agrees!! 🙂

TF experts, I need some advice/enabling! I'm about to pull the trigger on purchasing my first TF eyeshadow quad, and I'm split between Cocoa Mirage and Nude Dip. I will most likely own both somewhere down the road, but purchasing both at the same time is absolutely out of the question, especially after just buying a different palette recently and being weeks away from starting an excruciatingly expensive graduate program. 

- I'd been lusting after Nude Dip for so long, but I worry that the shimmer shadows might make this a less appropriate "daily" palette. Can anyone speak to this?

- I have heard great things about the matte shadows in the Cocoa Mirage palette, but is it just a higher-end equivalent of the Naked Basics palettes? (I own the Naked Basics 2)

- What it essentially comes down to is this: I think Cocoa Mirage would be an excellent daily palette but I worry that the colors are a little more plain, especially since the lightest shade looks like it functions mostly as a brow-bone highlighter, and the 2nd color more of a transition shade, leaving really two (albeit stunning) brown/chocolate shades.

Whereas I find myself far more attracted to the colors in the Nude Dip palette (so, so, shiny) but worry that the shades are too shimmery for daily use, especially as an upcoming full-time student. I feel very much on the fence over which palette to pick up first, but I admit I may spring for the Nude Dip palette if others believe that it serves as a great daily palette, and that the shimmer finishes won't make me seem too out of context as a full-time student who will be studying her butt off most of the time. 

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

My vote is Cocoa Mirage. It is Tom Ford unsung hero and my favorite 🙂

You will get a lot more use out of cocoa mirage. I use that quad all the time... Even if it's one shade. It is perfect for work for me, and I'd bet it would be perfect for going out. If you want one shimmer, buy a L'oreal infallible to use as an accent... Either in the tear duct, or on the lid. They mix well together. I like Amber rush with Cocoa Mirage. I own nude dip. I haven't used it since the fall. It was awesome for me for about 2 weeks than I realized that for everyday in a professional environment I shouldn't wear it. 

I've missed you on your thread, MrsBaine! 

Aww!!! I've been on vacation for about a week or so! 

4 Replies
testing