Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Yeah this has not been a good experience and this was my 4th order with her, and my last 😞

Sadly she is the manager of the counter.

Oh darn. I guess you're stuck if you want to keep shopping there. If you don't want to keep shopping there, speak to the manager of the cosmetics department in general. I would be pissed as **** if I paid that much for a preorder and then got one product damaged, and the other product sold to another client. That's not good customer service and plain unfair. 

Christal, is it possible for you to just switch to a different Holt Renfrew store? I don't blame you for being upset 😞 I would be, too! 

Thankfully KateLovesYSL has given me the name of her SA so I will place my future orders from her but I am really upset that my SA whom I have been loyal to, does not seem to care to make this right.

Nope Bloor. Sad to hear they are all the same 😞

Just a quick update that my SA sent me a Paradiso yesterday. I am pretty sure it was her own personal one, un-used of course and without a box. I guess she didn't receive any more shipments. I am thrilled that she made good on her promise to make it right however 🙂

Here are a few pics I took over the past couple of weeks that I didn't have time to post.

Here's Ruby Rush matte lipstick. This was my first time trying it and it is a beautiful red. I tried it before bed because I wasn't sure how it would look but I think it is such a classic red that can be worn dressed up or with jeans. This is poor lighting. I will post a better pic if I wear it to work this week.

Spoiler
IMG_1822.JPG

Here's how my "flamboyaged" hair turned out with the second visit to the salon. I think I was wearing Skinny Dip, Naked Bronze and the cream blush here:

Spoiler
IMG_1969.JPG
IMG_1977.JPG

With my hair much lighter now, I wanted to experiment with one of the lips and boys that I had yet to try--Omar. I love him and hope he is one of the ones that is making a comeback this fall. I wore  Naked Bronze, the Chanel d'ete illuminator as a blush and a bit all over as well.

Spoiler
IMG_2080.JPG

And here's me in Paradiso today:

Spoiler
IMG_2215.JPG

... stunning. All three looks are incredible. And your hair? Beautiful. What products are you using??? 

Thank you paiute! 🙂 

The salon I went to uses a line called Davines to colour and also haircare products which use natural ingredients. I'm just starting to explore this brand 🙂

Just go to their website to find out more about their products. If interested you can buy directly from the site or use the store locator to find out where you can find it in a salon near you 🙂

Oh mine! I love all these looks. Beautiful hair Kate! I love TF mattes. My to buy list will include Ruby Rush, Plum Lush and Flame (though I'm not sure I'm brave enough to wear Flame) 😉

Sometimes it's fun to branch out and try colours we normally wouldn't wear. I think Flame would suit you really really well! 

Next time I go to Nordies, I need to remember not to wear lipstick so I can try Flame and Velvet Cherry.

I love Velvet Cherry 🙂

By no mean these are new TF products but I'm wearing Emerald Lust and Twist of Fate. Both are not very popular among TF fans but if you have the same skin tone as mine, you should able to pull these off beautifully.

image.jpg

image.jpg

You look gorgeous with this combination! What blush are you wearing?

Do you happen to have Wild Ginger or true coral to compare it to? (whenever you get a chance--no rush!)

Thx Kate! That is Dior My Lady 06. I don't have Wild Ginger but I do have True Coral. I think True Coral is more glossy and louder on me. Also, I have to be very careful with True coral or else it will easily show cracks on my lips. Over all, I like Twist of Fate way way more. Top is Twist of Fate and the bottom is True Coral.

image.jpg

Thank you for swatching them soo quickly for me 🙂 I am loving the look of Twist of Fate--True coral is quite bright and sometimes pulls more red than coral on me at times. 

I love Emerald Lust, so I came to take a gander when I saw it in the feed.  You look beautiful. Emerald Lust is one of my favorite palettes for when I want a more bold look.

I remember your look. You look super sexy using the palette. It's one of the reason I got the palette 😉

That's one hell of a compliment.  Thanks!

Is anyone receiving their nude dip that pre-ordered in stores? Not sure when they are coming in, but I haven't heard anything from the store I ordered from yet. 

I ordered from Nordstrom and was notified last week that it was available and picked it up Saturday. Neiman's got it sooner, I think. Where did you order from?

5 Replies
testing