Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

That's one hell of a compliment.  Thanks!

Is anyone receiving their nude dip that pre-ordered in stores? Not sure when they are coming in, but I haven't heard anything from the store I ordered from yet. 

I ordered from Nordstrom and was notified last week that it was available and picked it up Saturday. Neiman's got it sooner, I think. Where did you order from?

I ordered from a Nordstrom in Washington over the phone. 

ReallyRee's blog has pictures and swatched of many of the Fall 2015 collection! Lots of new formulas.

There's a whole new range of powder foundation, 4 eye& cheek ombré powder, a new cream eyeshadow in a new formula, lots of new lipsticks, a gorgeous illuminating duo, powder brow trios. Can't post pics from my phone --sorry'

Also saw on another forum that there's 4 new glosses.

she only has swatches of 2 of the new lipsticks. Some of the other lipsticks look like some of the lips and boys. I think I see Jack and Omar ( both of which I love!)

Some of this comes out in August and some in September.

I know that I'll want the 4 ombré blush/eye things, the illuminationg duo, a few lipsticks. Maybe I'll pick up a powder foundation.....never used one before so I'm unsure what the advantage is over liquid foundation.

Pics from ReallyRee 🙂

tom-ford-fall-2015-illuminating-duo-review-639x428.jpgtom-ford-fall-2015-illuminating-duo-swatches-639x428.jpgtom-ford-fall-2015-lipstick-misbehaved-so-vain-review-639x428.jpgtom-ford-fall-2015-lipstick-misbehaved-swatch-639x459.jpgtom-ford-fall-2015-lipstick-so-vain-swatch-639x494.jpgtom-ford-fall-2015-lipsticks-review-639x428.jpgtom-ford-fall-2015-cream-eye-color-review-639x428.jpgtom-ford-fall-2015-cream-eye-color-swatch-639x428.jpg

I'm finally excited about a release again. The summer stuff didn't really speak to me. I love the illuminating highlighters, the lipstick called So Vain and the Autumn eye color. 

Thx for posting Kate 🙂 Darn it Tom! I'm on budget on Sep til Nov. if I still have some money left, I'd pick up the cream eyeshadow and the illuminating duo.

Kate, thank you I think!  Heading there now...!

He has lipsticks!!  I think I see 7 or 8 shades with my name on it. 

I might be interested in one or two cream shadows (I don't wear them often enough). 

But I will pass on all other items.  Yay for me!

WOW. Just when I thought I had reached saturation point with lusting after TF. 

I have an extra Paradiso that I was going to return, but PM if you were looking for it and it was sold out. 

FYI- I ordered from Nordstrom and ordered was cancelled so I got it from Neimans. Nordstrom ended up shipping it anyway. It isn't used or swatched, I just don't want a backup. 

Paradiso found a new home

I might want to try this!

I promised to do a comparitive arm swatch - so here it is:

Top - NARS Audacious in Janet

Middle - Tom Ford Violet Fatale

Bottom - Bite Beauty 004

Janet-Violet Fatale-Bite 004.jpg

NARS Janet: Lost some light.  Colour is a bit richer.

20150525_134950-1.jpg

Tom For Violet Fatale:

20150525_123442.jpg

Bite 004:

20150525_135417.jpg

- They are all long lasting and staining.  

- Bite and NARS have a thicker/semi matte formula.  Violet Fatale is the traditional TF luminous formula and has more sheen. 

- VF might be the most staining.

- Bite is the most opaque (although they all are really)

I like them all.  TF is the most forgiving on the lips.  I always exfoliate, but Bite and NARS can show any dry bits sooner.  I will post lip swatches if I can later.

they are all so stunning on you!! No wonder you always go for these colors 😉 I think Bite 004 is my favorite!

Thanks MK!

I do like all three very much.  But Violet Fatale is my perfect combination of colour and formula.  It was also my first Tom Ford lipstick - it is very special to me. 

I have a few more that are similar in shade, but a tad bit lighter.  I have an arm swtach picture but have no idea which is which. 

Thx GC. Nars has gorgeous colors but the lippies tends to be super dry on my lips. So are Mac. Sigh.

BK, I am with you.  The NARS Audacious are a hit or miss for me.  Janet is the most comfortable on my lips, but some others have been a bit drying. 

I like Mac Amplified Cream and they are great.  I have yet to wear one of their mattes.  Are you talking about the mattes?

No I haven't dared to try Mac for a while now. I bought couple lippies (the latest one was Sushi kiss). It is gorgeous but just liked those before it, it is so dry on me 😞 I used to hoard a bunch of their Mineralized line until I started to got some allergic reaction to them 😞 every time I wear that line, I got a bunch of little bumps on my face 😞

A bit off topic, do you have the Givenchy312 Violine Précieux- berry rose GC?

BK, I don't hav ethe Givenchy Violine Précieux.  I had picked up the Rose Précieux instead (during the 15% sale).  The Rose is pretty, but a bit boring 😜

Violine looks pretty, but I wondered if it might be a bit dull on me (not bright enough).  Not many swtaches online...

6 Replies
testing