Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I like both Givenchy and Plum Lush.  🙂

I haven't worn Plum Lush much because when choosing a TF lipstick, I always pick a luminous over a matte.  I should wear it soon...

Canadian ladies, Holt Renfrew has Nude Dip in stock now 🙂

They also have Electric Pink and Velvet Violet matte lipsticks, and 2 nail polishes-black sugar & show me the pink. 

I can't post pics of swatches my SA sent me from my phone so I'll do it as soon as I can.

fyi - a lot of people do not like show me the pink as it's quit thin, just giving a heads up!

does anyone know why when i post i get jibberish below? am i the only one? i use safari!!

<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/18acdf4f/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Thanks ivyxox! Heading over now to pick one up.

My Nude Dip should be arriving from Neiman's tomorrow. I'm so excited to finally get it (and I'll post swatches!)

tf.jpg

Inside 

tom fordd.jpg

Outdoors

tomford.jpg

Outdoors (Close-up)

(**For skin tone reference, I wear MUFE HD Foundation in N115,Chanel Vitalumière Aqua in 12 Beige Rose, Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 3.75, and Bare Minerals in Fairly Light (sorry no MAC).)

Congrats-enjoy! I want miiiiine...waiting for a call from Nordies Bellevue.

great swatches! thanks girl!!! 

Testing...

Yesss??? We are still waiting for you pictures 😉

BK, I am unable to access BT on a computer.  I can only on the phone - so that was my test post.

Maybe I lost privileges eh?

Anonymous Insider

Hi!

One time I got locked out of the Yummy Tummie website, how embarassing, a lady needs her smoothing camisoles!  Anyway, I could access it on my phone but not the computer.

On your comp, try deleting/clearing all you're stored files/cookies/cache on the Internet options bar.  I'm not an IT person but from what I gather, sometimes the buildup can mess your stuff up. As soon as I hit the "clear all" button, I could get back on the site and everything worked better!

Good luck!

Jsharr, there is a site called yummie tummie?  Why didn't anybody tell me before?!  Hotness...here I come!

Randee advised the same as you.  I just did that.  It partially works.  Oddly, I am transitioning to a new laptop, but I was unable to access on that too after a couple of times.

But clearing cookies has helped somewhat 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I love their cami's and leggings!! Haven't tried any of their slips yet but they're on my list. Make sure to sign up for their email first. They usually email within an hour but can take as long as a day. I think it was 15% or 20% off your first order 🙂

Oh gosh, I was thinking they are selling yummy treat 🙂 lol 

LOL blackitty. I think eating too many yummy treats may require a yummy tummie intervention. I don't know...

Lol, that how I feel right now Divwa. My yummy tummy needs intervention but I don't think not much anybody can do about it until end of Aug. it is so big that it hurts. Btw, we ar expecting a baby 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Congrats! I got hooked on Yummy Tummie after I had my child. They started with comfy, supportive camisoles that could open up to nurse.  Since then, they've started making all sorts of clothes.

Oh thx for letting me know. I def have to check them out now 🙂

That is so weird! I can no longer post videos.  Is Sephora starting to censor more or are these just technical issues?  How am I supposed to know what new lipstick shades look like if you can't post them, Greenchilli?!!

testing