Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Are you in MD?!?!? This is the CCO I typically go to! I live closer to Baltimore. They had Seductive Rose last year. I need to go check this out! 

I live in VA but had to travel to Cherry Hill NJ for work. There is a lot of good shopping along the way

The one I went to is where 301 and 50 split in MD. My receipt says 117 Outlet Center Drive Queenstown MD 21658. There number is 410-827-5744. You could probably call them to see what products they have. Last time I went to the one in Williamsburg VA they only had two items and when I checked the store in Potomac mills mall in VA they did not have any Tom Ford items.  This one had two rows of lipsticks but only the two eye shadow quads. I am traveling home tomorrow but I have to go to Silver Spring so I am taking a different route home. Now I am kicking myself for not getting some lipsticks.

They also has about 15 lipsticks but I don't know the colors. They were 30 something each. The only one I got to touch before the sales associates came to stalk me was called negligee. I am going to Williamsburg VA this weekend. I will check that store out this and let you all know what they have.

15 lipsticks?!?! Sounds like I'm going on Saturday! 

did you end up going?!  what'd you grab?!

Oh nice! Haha I think I would run in there like a Walmart shopper on black friday. Haha 

What-I had no idea there was a cosmetic outlet there and it's only 40 minutes from me. Too bad my kiddos would not appreciate the drive (we gotta go there to get some Tom Ford) would not go over well...but sounds awesome!

Thank you for posting this, Missey. This may be worth the drive, for me!

Okay this is totally random.... BUT in Little Big Town's (lyric video) for their song "Girl Crush" they use a Tom Ford lipstick as a prop. It is hard to tell which color it is I am guessing it's scarlet rouge. haha soooo random I know.

Canadian girls. I just got a ship notice from my Holts SA saying my order shipped!!!!!!!!!

And Alas I got the wrong lipstick in my order 😞 Sad...

Oh no! I was just at Bloor St yesterday and they were completely out of Paradiso. If you are looking for any other shade, you should be all good!

Nope it was Paradisco I wanted 😞 I hope this was not a situation where they sold out and the SA thought she could send me anythign and I would accept it 😞

My SA said they will get another shipment for Paradiso and pink glow palette.  They only received 12 palette in this shipment, so they were only able to ship to the first 12 people on the waiting list. Definitely let you SA know ASAP. I'm still waiting on my two palettes 😞 

Sadly I ordered months ago 😞 I got all the other stuff I ordered, the pink glow palette, the cream blush and the peach eye duo. 😞

I think your SA should be able to exchange it for you when they receive the next shipment. If not, check Yorkdale or Vancouver 🙂

I give up too much of a hassle to return by mail. I am just so dissapointed after waiting so long. This might be my last order for $TF stuff until we get a counter here. Mistakes are expensive.

Mine has shipped too!!! YAY!!

Really? For the summer collection? Which store did you order it from?

Bloor Holts in TO.

testing