Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The swatches I did of the blue one were very, very pretty. I really wish I used cream products more. I have Spring 2015, Spice and Platinum, and they barely get used. The Peach one looks interesting, but I just can't see myself using it that often. But, I do love the formula! It's pretty great. 

Okie, I finally drag my big tummy downtown to collect my goodies 😉 Please note this collection pouch is white not brown.  And yes, the cream eyeshadow duos are plastic but I think they are cute not cheap looking at all 🙂image.jpg

Lovely!!! I have to make a rather large UPS pickup today or tomorrow. Can you believe I've left my TF stuff there for a couple days??!! I've got a lot of catching  up to do! I will be playing with the new stuff this week, can't wait!!! Enjoy!!! 🙂

You should pick them up. I keep staring at my goodies all night last night 😉 It is a gorgerous collection 

OMG DROOLING!!!!! lol 😄

Would love to see a swatch of midnight sea if you can.  The blue shadow anyway lol

thx

Eeeks!! Can't wait to see it on you!!

image.jpgNow I'm trying to enable (paging jcmb, Lavender Lust needs your attention. Code blue) 🙂 I'm wearing Lavender Lust. 

blackkitty, it is a Tom Ford kinda day.  Here is Violet Fatale (Xavier) - thanks for reminding me!

20150505_105039-2.jpg

I wore Jack too...not sure what I will wear when visiting with a friend later today.

I think Tom made Violet Fatale just for you 😉 I know the dude's plan. He tries to woo you to be his model. Darn it Tom, she is my model, all mine, ya hear 😉

blackkitty, I like you WAY more than I like Tom. 

I am at your service forever.

Well you look great.....and boy you are a poop stain! LOL!! (I haven't called anyone that since grade school, ha ha! Ok, I'm just kidding anyway, I think I called a co-worker that last week! 😉

I was just thinking about this quad as I was contemplating a trip to the outlets but, idk, really there's no other reason to go except for that. Plus I have a few days off this week and want to play with my kid and new my make up. 🙂 However, if I find myself in the vicinity of a CCO I could wander in that direction...

Well kid, you will have your revenge pretty soon 😉 I plan to skip Tom Ford fall collection 😉 

Hmmm...let's hope it's a crappy collection, lol!

Beautiful!! What's on your lips?

That is Tom Ford L&B Xavier. For some weird reason, it pulls pinkish on me today 😞

Violet Fatale (Xavier) was my first TF lipstick, and is still one of my favourites.  Now my favourite spot is shared by Aphrodisiac and such too.....

I wore Violet Fatale a lot last winter when I went out in the evening...

GC, you look beautiful in any lip colors. Of that I'm sure. 🙂

As do you! 

P.S:  The bad lip pictures are in a safe vault. 🙂

I knew it looked like one of my favourites! It's Violet Fatale in the permanent line.

It pulls pink on me some days too.

The shade really gives you that glow;)

Thx you Kate. I'm pretty sure you can come up with some gorgeous looks with your Lavender Lust quad 🙂

That lavender looks amazing on you!

1 Reply
testing