Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

You are welcome! I was hoping pink glow would be a bit more red, but it really is gorgeous. Haven't dared to marr it yet with a makeup brush. 🙂 And it is much larger than I thought it would be. 

Preorder on the TF site...Noir for women perfume

Golden peach….with swatches in the beginning .  Wow is it pretty!

I have ordered mine on Friday so hopefully it will ship tomorrow and i'll get it by the end of the week, so excited !! - my 1st TF splurge!

Enjoy! I love it!

Thanks for all of the time you put into doing the video reviews for us 🙂

It all looks really great on you! 

You're welcome!

Yay so pretty!  Mine is coming Tuesday and now I'm even more excited.  Thanks, Megan!

Anonymous Insider

My lipstick order is coming Tuesday too!! Did you ordere from nordie too? I'm so excited!!;)

I love it!  If you have time..please let me know what you think?

Once I get it I'll be sure to post here on how I like it 🙂  It looks great on you!

Thanks!

Megan, that's the one other thing I really have my eye on *sigh*

Maybe I'll keep eyeing it from afar until it's gone forever lol...It looks really  great on you!

Thanks!

Paradiso (and also the compact on)

I just finished my video for the Pink Glow palette if anyone is interested.  Swatches at the beginning (always).

Wow is it gorgeous.  Best with a little black eye liner added (I also have Paradiso on in the video, along with the palette).

The BeautyLookBook has her review, swatches, and comparison swatches up of Skinny Dip and Rose Soleil.

I've been too busy lately to stay caught up on this thread so if I duplicate others..I apologize.

I stopped at Neimans today to check out the new collection and pick mine up.

The palette is gorgeous and selling out fast.  The cream blush is pretty but you can really see the gold (on me). The lip sheers are super sheer, with the new ones not wearing well at all and not showing up on everyone.  Paradiso and the other one from last year (the coral) are selling the fastest.

The body oil is sold out…never hit the floor but they didn't get many.

The peach and bronze duos are gorgeous, but the cream shadows are repeats.  The grey/black is lovely, dark and the shimmer lightens it beautifully.  The blue in that duo is stunning and such an intense shade.  The taupe cream shadow has an olive green undertone…oddly.  The powder is being used over the cream in the presentation of the collection.

I ended up getting the compact, Paradiso lip and the peach duo.  I was gently nudged away from more lip shades...

Hi Megan,

Thanks for letting us know what you think of the collection now that you've seen it! 

When you say that you can see the gold in the cream blush, does that mean that it is very glittery? or is it a nice shimmer? Do you think it still looks natural?

Can't wait to watch your video review of what you picked up. Please let us know when it is available 🙂

Thanks in advance!

I'll let you know on the video…tomorrow or Friday at the latest.  I'm wearing it all to know what I (really) think.  I was so glad to go into the store to see it in person.  

The blush is beautiful.  A soft pink gold glow…with a sheen not a shimmer.  Since I got the compact I was counseled out of both.  The blush is that natural summer thing…but it does show a gold sheen..so if you can't do gold I'd advise against it.  I almost got it.

The blue in the duo is gorgeous and very vibrant.  It's the cream color that is a little unexpected with an olive tint.

In some ways the promo photos nailed what I saw…a lot of it is sheet, with overlaid shimmery shades that are almost chunky glitter but with formulas smooth enough not to look chunky, if that makes sense.

I absolutely love what I got.

I'm happy you love what you picked up!

I love how you described the blush. I'm yellow toned so I think I'll be able to pull of gold 🙂

You have me even more excited to see your review now!!

I have to wait 2-3 more weeks to get it in Canada 😞 

1 Reply
testing