Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Just FYI everybody - May 9 is Nordies 3X point day.

If anybody is planning a big TF purchase from Nordies, keep it on hold and buy it that day.

Okie guys. So I just hassled my SA. She is a sweetheart. The only reason she didn't fill my order because she want me to get the gifts on May 2nd. I'm soooo excited!!!

image.jpg

What's the gift minimum, blackkitty? 

I think $100. You can text her and see if she can squeeze something in for you. I think I will buy 2 lippies around that time to get another tote. It looks so cute. Oh wait, MK, you should hold me down and hide my CC away from me 😉

hahaha you're addicted 😄

I am good on lippies right now. I wonder if she would give me the GWP for just getting the palette, lol. Or add something small to get the total to $100? I've never gotten a GWP through a SA, just wondering how it works

The Tom ford counter at my Neimans had all for of those cream eye shadow duos, 2 cream blushes, the palette, and a few new lip colors (not electric pink yet) in stock today. 

A nice associate did my eye makeup 3 times (that poor girl :x) - first with the Seductive Rose quad, 2nd with the Midnight Sea duo, and 3rd with the summer palette. Loved the Seductive Rose but she had Midnight Sea on and it was so gorgeous on her, I was dying to try it. Unfortunately I didn't love it on me, hence the 3rd look. The palette was nice but I don't think she used the Reds so it wasn't anything special. 

The Midnight Sea was a really dramatic look and not for the faint of heart. I'm still intrigued by it and considering it because I'd like to play with it myself. She and I have very different eye shapes though. 

The cream blushes are nice but the pink (name is slipping my mind) was also pretty intense. It looked more like I had a sunburn :x. 

I LOVE seductive rose! I usually use the highlight shade and the dark purple shade for a day look 🙂 

Oh gosh, I wish you post your pictures here with those looks 🙂

I'm sorry - I didn't take any! I didn't realize they weren't available everywhere or I would have. The Midnight Sea look on the associate was a really nice smokey eye effect but with a lovely blue iridescence. I have deeper set eyes so I didn't feel like it was coming together as well on me. She switched golden peach though and had recommended that to me as something that would be more versatile, and she is probably right. The Midnight Sea will require some experimenting and good eyeliner skills :). 

Im really new to Tom Ford cosmetics sonI may be missing something with the summer palette. It looked perfectly nice, just not super special (to me). She did say though that the burgundy had been developed to look good on all eye colors, if that helps!

You guys are getting me so excited to receive my TF goodies! Of course I am not exactly sure when they are coming. I did perhaps something dumb and ended up preordering from Nordstrom's b/c I had some GC money and I hadn't gotten an update from my NM SA for a little while so I got nervous. Well, now the SA is texting and emailing saying that she's ready to ship, just needs to confirm my CC info. Oops! Oh well, it'll be cheaper out of pocket for me from Nordies. And anyway, I preordered those new lipsticks from NM. I'm happy seeing the pics that were posted, they look sweet!

I "just" ordered the eye/cheek palette and Midnight Sea eye duo but seeing Golden Peach more and more is making me want that one too....however...I can say that I will not be ordering any of the summer lipsticks or bronzers so if one more duo falls into my bag, well...well...I did just get an unexpected raise actually! (What a nice surprise, right?! And a decent one at that!) But we'll see. I'm waiting till I get the other stuff before I go hog wild buying any more TF other than what's already on order.

But geez, I'm excited! Did I mention that??? 😉

I saw the golden peach duo today and it is super pretty. Really versatile!

Me too! I may break down for a cream shadow too...

Hooray! I need to harash my SA about the order now 😉 Normally NM SF got the goodies pretty early. Since you get a raise, can you pre-order me a matte lippie too 😉 just kidding!!!

Sure...TF lippies for all! LOL!!!! When I win millions, then YES! Ha ha!! 🙂

Here's another lightly applied look I found on instagram for the eye/cheek palette:

11176300_1592707560968592_1301658169_n.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I stayed strong: Tom's summer collection went live in the UK on Monday, and I thought I wanted the Eye and Cheek palette, so I put it in my virtual basket, and then incredibly, with the help of Mrs. Baine's, I talked myself out of it, since the truth is, while I might love the blushers, I'd only ever have used the palest of the eye colors ... I am proud I resisted, and sad, too, because it is so pretty, but I think I have to get real about what I'll actually use. BTW, Nude Dip did not re-launch in the UK yet ...

Maybe Golden Peach eye duo would be light enough for your liking. You should read the review on the BeautyLookBook. She usually likes very natural make up and really liked both Golden Peach and Naked Bronze.

Anonymous Insider

I've bought it as a gift for one of my daughter's who is about to turn 18! You see if I can't use this collection, I know my children can, and I couldn't not buy anything, as that would've killed me! 😉

She's going to love it--that's supposed to be the most popular colour! I am sure you can both share it 🙂

Maybe she needs the eye/cheek palette too 😉

I see where you're coming from. I'm going to get it but I'm afraid to try that burgundy shadow! I'm wondering what skin tones that is going to flatter...

A while back, I posted a pic my SA sent of the training that she had in Chicago using the eye cheek palette.I really like how this looks!:

Untitled 2.png

I looked in my stash and don't really have these eyeshadow shades. The closest I had were the shades in the Cinderella storybook palette. When I used it, the burgundy shade (Maiden) wasn't vibrant, it ended up looking more pink on me. But I'm glad that I tried to use similar shades that are contained in the TF palette on my eyes so that I can confirm that they are colours that I will actually use. I was afraid it would make me look like i had pink eye or sick but I quite liked it.

Here's the cinderella palette:

sephora_disneycinderellapalette002.jpg

testing