Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

A while back, I posted a pic my SA sent of the training that she had in Chicago using the eye cheek palette.I really like how this looks!:

Untitled 2.png

I looked in my stash and don't really have these eyeshadow shades. The closest I had were the shades in the Cinderella storybook palette. When I used it, the burgundy shade (Maiden) wasn't vibrant, it ended up looking more pink on me. But I'm glad that I tried to use similar shades that are contained in the TF palette on my eyes so that I can confirm that they are colours that I will actually use. I was afraid it would make me look like i had pink eye or sick but I quite liked it.

Here's the cinderella palette:

sephora_disneycinderellapalette002.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I love pink eyeshadow and wear it almost every day, but I already have Romantic Rose and Orchid Haze ...

Anything pink and purple and burgundy will get me 😞

And me!!

Aaaahhhh 🙂

Here's a make up look by Monsiieur Alex of the eye and cheek palette he used on a bride (I'm not sure which things from the palette was used or where):

11176184_1576509635970736_1562097130_n.jpg

Here's a look that the Tom Ford beauty counter in Newport beach did:

11189617_1436072723356369_948437605_n.jpg

"She is wearing: Golden Peach cream and powder eyeshadow duo ($60), with Orchid Haze eyeshadow palette ($79) to define and contour the eye, Pink Sand cream cheek color ($65), Gold Dust bronzer ($65 compact $95 large), and Blush Nude lipstick ($50) topped with Sugar Pink lip gloss ($46)!"

The makeup on the second girl (brunette) is amazing and I'm now seriously considering purchasing Golden Peach. I bought a quad today (Seductive Rose). I know that everyone seems to really love Orchid Haze, but I already have so many neutral palettes, I'm not sure I want to pony up for it. Between all 3 nakeds, I should be able to mirror this, no?

I like the second picture (the brunette girl). Whoever did the makeup sure did a good job 🙂

Me too, I have Orchid Haze too so I'm going to try to apply it like this too!

Canadian Prices for summer collection:

5 Shade palette $105
Cream blush $72
Creamy eye duo $65
Mini Bronzer $72
Body shimmer around $105-115(my SA wasn't  sure yet)
Lipstick $55

My SA might have told me the after-tax price which is about $120. I'm so jealous that US stores already have them in stock. We have to wait for at least another 2 weeks 😞 Going away on the 19th, really want to bring it with me for my trip.

Me too! I wish we didn't have to wait until mid May! By the time it ships to me, it will probably be almost  3rd week in May. I'm soo impatient. 

More review for the cream duos are up on thebeautylookbook

I asked about Nude Dip today and SA told me they pushed it back till June. So not in May as I was expecting 😕

Does anyone know when stores should be receiving the summer collection? I am waiting to hear from an SA at nordies and I'm getting anxious! 

Don't take my words for it ... But I have a feeling the stores will have the goodies in stock next Friday, May 1st since they are all gung-ho about May 4th will be the ship date for online pre-order. 😉 I was hoping it is this week but I haven't received any email notif from NM today 😞 about my in-store pre order been filled

Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed

Oops, looks liked NM online pushes ship date of everything back to 2 weeks to 5/18 but it says the eye cream duos are available now. I'm so confused!

It is confusing! I noticed that the stores have pushed back their ship dates as well. I do know this-Nordstrom at Bellevue Square has the Pink Glow palettes IN STOCK in the store. They were just unpacked. Mine is being shipped and I'll have it by Friday!

If you must have yours right away, do call Nordstrom (ask for Rachel or Tressa) because they have them-not sure how many...today is their trend show so they will be busy.

Oh, and here's another thing. I was on a wait list for Nude Dip and got a call from Neiman Marcus that they will have it later this week. If you look on the website it says ships late May but if you click on 'pick up in store' option it's available in 2-3 days. You can do that option. Says the same thing for the rest of the summer collection-pick up in store in 2-3 days. You could probably call the store and have them ship it. They must be launching in store first?

I already pre-ordered from Rachel and just talked to her. They have the whole collection in stock to buy in store or ship. She told me Nude Dip would be mid-may and that the new fleur portofino perfume was coming in then as well. 

Edited for what I bought: face palette, cream shadow in midnight and bronze and cream blush. I have never used a plum shadow so interested to try it. 

Wasn't sure where to post this but SAKS has a bunch of the lips and boys back in stock. Including Richard. I love them for throwing in my purse.

2 Replies
testing