Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Darn, you ladies beat me to it. Everything is soooo pretty. I want them all lol. Okie, seriously, I want the palette, the blush, Golden Peach, Midnight Sea (I already have Spice), Black Oyster (even though it looks so similar to my Titanium Smoke but but I always got compliment wearing it so I can wink it right) and the giant Terra bronzer. Oh boy .... I need a second job for real 🙂

Lol I was going to skip black oyster too but I may just get it now since its a new colour.

You are in Ottawa right KateLovesYSL?  Where will you buy? Holts in TO?

Yes, I sent you a PM 🙂

Wow!  Now I officially want it all.  The last two lipsticks look the same...double picture?

That blue/taupe duo is gorgeous, and the shades more unusual than I expected.

How to decide....?

Sorry, my fault, fixed that!

Perfect!  Are you getting anything?  If so, what?  I love most of it!  But might skip the palette and those two glittery lips shades (to start!..I need to skip more than that!).

Tbh, I really like the palette a lot more than I thought I would, I'm not a palette girl at all. It must be those two blush shades. I'm telling myself I'd rather shell out the money for Nude Dip since I missed it the first time around and I'm tired of waiting even though it's permanent now. Plus I have my eye on Frantic Pink blush, so I'm waiting to see if Saks does 10% off beauty during their very near FF sale. 

I decided not to buy any TF Lippies until I have all the Guerlain Rouge G's I want (aka all of them). 😛

Nude Dip is amazing!

I don't have any Rouge Gs.  Looks like now is not the time to start!  And I think I'm skipping the Sephora sale...to better fund this summer collection....

So you'd say Nude Dip takes precedence since I do want it more as well? 😄

I love Rouge G, I don't think I love any of my products as much as my Rouge G lipsticks. The Tatcha Cleansing Oil and KA Candlelight Powders are new favorites, but Rouge G, definitely the best purchase I ever decided to make. 

I am using the Sephora sale to stock up on products until November. I bought some discounted Sephora giftcards from my cell phone provider a month ago, so on top of the 15% I saved 10% on those giftcards. That plus ebates provides me with a very worth-it discount here. 

I guess I should try a Rouge G...

I was going to skip the sale...nothing I really need..not like this collection...

Yes, on the Nude Dip. Only because, once we have enough, and guessing that like me you're there, it's more about what you'll actually wear.  The Nude Dip is gorgeous, always appropriate and idiot proof.

But if I were you I'd take one or two things out of another basket and grab something from this collection. It's supposed to be gorgeous...according to my TF rep and she is always honest (she will even tell me what not to get..though not directly).

That's my input!!! Hope it helps!

The cream blush is sooooo pretty!!!

Nude Dip is finally available on Nordstrom's website. 😉  Ship date approx 5-30-15

Just placed mine!! Now just for the summer collection to show up...

YAY! Just placed my order. Hopefully the shipping date moves up a bit.

Thank you! Thank you so much! I have placed my order.  I cannot wait to have it.

A poster named Ernie on Specktra posted these pics and swatches of the new collection. Items were available from Bergdorfs for swatching and pre-orders.

350x700px-LL-dfd51413_image.jpeg

350x700px-LL-6b483d7e_image.jpeg

350x700px-LL-56b349e3_image.jpeg

350x700px-LL-89b30745_image.jpeg350x700px-LL-c8f054ab_image.jpeg

350x700px-LL-c6bc21d5_image.jpeg350x700px-LL-b797ae7c_image.jpeg350x700px-LL-123c6411_image.jpeg350x700px-LL-6bdf7256_image.jpeg350x700px-LL-27f26350_image.jpeg350x700px-LL-311278fa_image.jpeg

Darn, I think my SA might mess up the date...texting her tomorrow but then again I won't be in the city to play with these testers. I will goof down there on Monday. Arggghhh 🙂

It sure looks like people were having fun swatching these! The colors do look really nice. I hope the formula works for me...or do I? ha ha!

Which cream shadows does everyone like the best? Those ones in the photo have been swatched like crazy-they're all dug out 😮

I am liking these creme shadows better than the palette (from the photos...sadly...I haven't seen them).  I like the bronze and peach best, but only because I have a lot of blue.  The blue is lovely but the taupe in it is so dark (and TF shadows are so pigmented) I'm not sure I'd use it as much as the others.

I also have slightly yellow undertones so am slightly favoring the warmer ones...but I like that the brand did two warm and two cool...

3 Replies
testing