Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel
Anonymous Insider

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I am READY to order the eyeshadow palette - who has an SA's phone number that is taking pre-orders now that I could use? That will ship to Florida?! Thank you SO much!! Any word when this collection will release in the US??? I have heard Canada dates and UK but not here....

It will be late April/ early May as well. US counter will getting them earlier than Canada.

Here is a list of TF counters in the US, there's a counter in Miami and you can call them to pre-order.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Tom-Ford-Updates/m-p/1924024/highlight/true#M56148

For all the Canadian TF lovers, I just talked to a SA at Holt Renfrew and she said Nude Dip will be back VERY soon. She thinks they will be getting the quad at the end of April. As for the summer collection, they will start to receive some items at the end of April, but we might have to wait till mid June for certain items. The retail price for the palette should be around $105. They can put your name on the wait list, but no pre-orders until they confirm the price and shipment date.

ETA: If anyone's wondering about the texture, my SA told me the palette has the same texture as the eyeshadow quads and blushes. But the cream eyeshadow duo is quite different from the cream eyeshadows.

Do you have any more informaton regarding which products ill be released in April versus June? Also did they say the differences in the cream shadows? Thanks for the information! I have my pre-order in but I am so excited for this collection!

I think nude dip will come in late April or early May. I have a feeling they will only know what they get when they receive the shipment. I didn't ask too much details about the cream eyeshadow duos, but my SA said the top is very glittery, it would be great for evening events. I will update here when I have more info 🙂

Thanks!

thanks ivyxox! That's really good to know, I am gonna go to holts tomorrow and talk to my SA to get my preorders in 🙂 

Ditto thanks-Did you get the impression that the eyeshadow quad (Nude dip) would be limited quantity? I don't want to miss out on it..

It is permanent. However, if you want it as soon as it is released, I think it's safe to preorder 🙂

Thanks 🙂 yes I want my hands on that baby as soon as possible!

Thanks, ivyxox! The updates are so helpful 🙂 

Gang, Goss just posted a Tom Ford summer collection sneak peek video. Ah hem, quote "delicious makeup and hot naked men". Lol!

Gah! He is funny!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for posting this! 🙂 

He says the blush looks like Nars Orgasm but in the package when he holds it up it looks like a fuchsia/cooler pink color? Are there any other swatches or photos out there?

I'm on the fence about the cream blush now. I really hope that the cream blush doesn't look like Nars Orgasm at all.

I don't need something else that looks like Nars Orgasm. I have Nars Orgasm ( who doesn't?!?) but I also have Tom Ford Love Lust which is similar but the colour is more luminous and buffs out nicer.

Here's a comparison of Nars Orgasm and Tom Ford Love Lust: (Pics from BeautyLookBook)

peaches.jpg

The Beauty LookBook also compared the Tom Ford Fire Lust liquid illuminator to Nars Orgasm and Super Orgasm liquid illuminator:

swatches3.jpg

• Tom Ford Fire Lust is darker and peachier, more luminous with a natural shimmer/glow (but still sheer on the skin)
  • NARS Orgasm has a similar effect but appears lighter, less peachy and more frosty with more pigmented shimmers
  • NARS Super Orgasm is more pinky/peachy in the base and has the most pigment and color but it also has the most gold shimmer with tiny glitters (making it the most glitzy)

Maybe I'll buy the shimmering body oil if I skip the cream blush. Can't wait to see more swatches. 

This cream blush actually reminds me a lot of Charlotte Tilbury cream blush from upcoming summer 2015 collection. I have to say there's definitely a lot of overlapping between CT and TF. I might go for the CT one because of the packaging 🙂

Ivy---are there swatches of the CT cream blush yet anywhere? 

Here you go 🙂 Photo is from reallyree

ct

Thank you Ivy! I think I'll get the CT one instead as well, the packaging is beautiful.

Anonymous Insider

Intriguing swatches ... wondering if I need the blusher AND the eyes and blush palette ...

testing