Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I guess we will have to see what the real cream blush ends up looking like! I will skip it too if it does look like Nars Orgasm.

I can't help you w/more swatches--sorry 😞 but I agree that the colors are looking different than what some describe. It will be a surprise, I suppose!

I always enjoy Wayne, but Wayne with Tom Ford goodies...yee haw! 🙂

My feelings exactly!

I think this summer collection will be a hit 😉

I love Wayne Goss. He's really loving these products. Those blush colors in the palettes early look like stroked and Softcore more and more. I'm also glad to know the Cream blush looks like Orgasm in cream form. 

Right? I pre-ordered the blush without knowing but I'm so happy when I see his swatch. I recently got more and more obsess with my Stroke and Softcore. They sit in my drawer for the longest time. Now I just start playing by layering them and I'm in love. 🙂

So I emailed my Neiman's SA yesterday to inquire about presale orders and she is taking them now. I didn't email her back with my order yet.....I do really like the colors of the eye and cheek palette but the packaging seems ridiculously large (ok, that won't stop me from getting it, let's face it). But do I want one of the eye duos?? Hmmm...possibly (in juliespeak that means yes). Thank goodness I can pass on the rest! Besides, I feel like I acquired a ton of TF lipsticks in like 30 seconds. I need to come up for air on that front! Still, I must contemplate this highly important decision on which eye duo to order. And yes, I must only allow myself ONE. Really! 🙂

Hey peeps, this is the kind of highly important decisions that reverse wrinkles since it's just so relaxing to contemplate....ahhhh...(but no, I'm not talking the same kind of "relaxation" that Wayne spoke of. LOL!! 😛

Here, let me keep replying to my own posts...anyway, I did make a decision and chose the palette and the Midnight Sea eye duo (Kate's SA's fault for saying those are must haves). Of course then I watch Wayne's video and see the blush so what do I do? It looks lovely, right??!! How much is all this stuff in US dollars? Don't anyone answer that if it's already here somewhere. I seem to remember reading the palette is in the $90 range. The eye duos $60? So the blush? I'm not sure I have a memory of that price. Ok gotta go get my kid in for a nap. She's getting crazier! 

I agree with Kate thinking too hard can cause wrinkles ya know 😉

Yes, whatever you do , do not frown+wrinkles LOL

jcmb...save the important decision making for work and just get all of of the duos. LOL

Anonymous Insider

Kate, what are your thoughts on the quality of the eyeshadows in the Spring collection?

Wayne Goss posted a photo of the summer collection. 

TF summer 2015 wayne goss.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Somehow they look prettier every time I see them ... 

ST, what is that little orange pot?

GC, it looks like one of the cream and powder eye duos that blackkitty mentioned previously here (maybe Golden Peach?):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Tom-Ford-Updates/m-p/1929000#M56409

Moroccan Rouge is apparently part of the permanent line now.  My Nordies SA said he has one lipstick left at our local store.  If it is permanent, they will get more in.  I can't find it on Nordies online though (maybe soon).

Old LE full size lipsticks that are back at Nordies online are:

• Smoke Red - also called Leonardo in L&B
  • Negligee - also called Richard in L&B
  • Pure PInk - also called Cooper in L&B
  • Moroccan Rouge (not online yet) - also called Didier in L&B
  • Black Dahlia

I don't think these are the L&B that are "coming back" (I hope) as these shades were sold previously as full size LE.  Apparently the L&B re-birth decision will be made around Christmas, so I am hoping some new colours will be back. 

do you know whether or not the LE lipsticks that are back will be permanent, or noone knows yet?

MK, the SA said that Moroccan Rouge was permanent.  I didn't ask him about the others  (we were texting).

1 Reply
testing