Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Hi greenchilli!

Have a great time! It sounds so fun.

Do you think that you could try to confirm/deny the rumors of a possible re-release of a few shades from the Lips & Boys collection? Specifically Stavros.. *swoon!

I spend countless hours searching for it. Still. I would be one happy girl if I could just get that one shade. 

How exciting will it be if Nude Dip becomes permanent? I do not have any TF counter near me. So, I'm hoping it'll be available online! Pleasepleaseplease. 🙂

You can call pretty much any department store that has a TF counter, the SA usually will be able to send you swatches and keep you posted on the upcoming collections 🙂 

Hi mini!

I was the one that reported on a handful of the L&B being re-released in full size and/or permanent line.  The TF exec told me that this is still an idea in the works, and they have not decided what colours either.  It will be summer before they know.

Mini - I wish I could find Stavros for you - I really would.  I actually found Stavros for a lovely friend.  It is a miracle.  I used all my ninja techniques to find one.  If I can find another - it is yours. 

Also, you don't have to buy TF online only.  If it isn't available online but you think some store might have a product (which is very often the case), just call up the Nordstrom 800 number.  They will find which store has it, and give you their number.  You can call the store and place your order right away on the phone.  I had two L&B shipped to me from Anchorage Alaska that way.

I will report back tonite after my Nordies trip. 

P.S:  Mini, if you need me to find out anything from Nordies by contacting my local SA, you are always welcome to PM me.  I will do what I can to help.  You can even place an order with my local store.  We are all here for the pretties 🙂

Are you going to Bellevue-Trend show? Can I just say I am so jealous that your Nordies has TF in the store. My Nordstrom doesn't have many high end lines except Chanel and Dior. I hope we get a TF someday.

Last year I won a full bottle of D&G at the trend show! I hope you win some good stuff 🙂

Just a little peek at Nude Dip to brighten up the afternoon...

Unknown.jpeg

I was talking with a Nordstrom SA who told me it was going to be limited release and due out in April...then I talked to an SA from Neimans (yes, bored and stalking releases!) And at this Neiman store, it was opening day for the TF Beauty counter and she told me their 'account exec' was on site said it was going to be permanent collection but each store would only get in a certain quantity of them...

Given that it might be permanent collection, how many of these would you get? There is sure to be a frenzy...oh and the other info I got is Nude Dip is due out in April. Would you just get one? Or more?

Oh and also, the lovely Nordstrom SA told me that they just got in a bunch of lipsticks at the Nordstrom Bellevue Square and it's TRIPLE POINTS for all you Nordy card holders...

LOL, the stars aligned after all... the rumors are real and confirmed 😄 

If they are permanent, I guess there's no need to get two at a time. Thanks for the updates though! Now I have something else to wait for except for the Burberry Wet & Dry glow eyeshadows.

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nude Dip will be mine!

*off to stalk my local Neimans & Nordstrom*

I am so getting one! I get my TF stuff from Bellevue so I love your posts ❤️

I'm not from there but Nordstrom on line sent me there because they are the only ones with a TF counter-nationally..They were really nice there.

I am def going to pick up one!

You should, it's beautifullll

Do you already have one? Just getting back up? I don't have one yet...so that's why I'm debating on how many to get. I hate if you love something and don't have a backup but then it's gone..ya know?

I don't have one yet, but don't plan on getting more than one. I've never hit pan on eyeshadow before. 

Haha, seriously, I lay in bed thinking about how my eyeshadow collection is going to outlive me 

LOL

Really Ree has a video up on YouTube where she swatches the cream blush and one of the eyeshadow duos.

I watched it and wish she were able to swatch the face palette too, since that's the one where the colors look very wonky in her swatch pictures. Oh well!

This thread is so dangerous. I'm trying to.... stay away... But keep checking in daily 😞

What have you done to me Ladies!

Seriously!  I keep talking myself out of and then back into that palette.  Right now I'm back to needing it!

I will stay away from this thread...I will....(to be continued)

a.jpg

TOM FORD.

1 Reply
testing