Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know which stores have the full range of Tom Ford?

From what I know and found online, full TF counters can be found at:

Canada:

Holt Renfrew--Bloor Street

US:

Sak's in Sarasota 

Saks 5th Avenue in NYC

Neiman Marcus (ask for SA named Mercedes) in Miami (Bal Harbour Shops)

Neiman Marcus San Fransisco Union Square

Neiman Marcus Las Vegas (Fashion Show Mall -3200 Las Vegas Blvd)

Neiman Marcus Northpark Dallas

DFS Galleria Waikiki, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Adding on to this:

Sak's Somerset in Troy,MI has a full counter-shop (and the sweetest SA's)

(0) Hearts

For Canada, there's another one,

Holt Renfew- Vancouver Pacific centre

Thanks Kate!  My local Nordies is on the shortlist for a full counter, I am thrilled to bits! 

Some Neiman Marcus have a full counter.  My local Nordstrom store might expand to a full counter this year - it is being evaluated. 

I will not shop at Neiman's, so I buy stuff online at Nordstroms (like a blush) if it isn't available in store.  Returns are free always...so I am comfortable ordering it.  I just got my first TF blush in Wicked.  It is very pretty.  I also bought a Becca blush that is gorgeous.

(0) Hearts

I think it's rather limited and hard to find out.  There are some Tom Ford Boutiques, of course.  I know that Saks in Boston has the full line; that's probably the only store in my area that does.  Maybe others can post stores that they know.

I forgot to add that the Vancouver Nordstrom that is opening in the fall will have a TF full counter -- the counter manager in Ottawa said that he would be able to order anything from Vancouver and have it shipped here for free. Looking forward to having Nordstrom beauty events and GWPs (that are not brand specific) like those in the US!

Holt's is my only option right now for TF--and I love the SA that I deal with now but if Holt's new ICON Privileges reward program doesn't benefit shoppers who cannot shop in store, then I'll shop where it benefits me most in the fall.

I think you will be able to call Vancouver store and get it shipped to your place for free as well. I went to Holts today, the SA told me she does not have any info on summer collection, it won't be here for at least another month.

(0) Hearts

I was planning to visit holts in van tomorrow to ask whether they are doing preorders on the summer collection! 

(0) Hearts

I can't wait for Nordstrom to be opened here in Vancouver! I am feeling very excited about it Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

do u guys know if they are doing any preorders on the summer collection at holts in van right now.

I really want lipstick in paradiso from TF, i regret not buying it last year, I don't want to miss this twice

They used to have a very nice counter manager in Vancouver, but now I think she transferred to Dior counter.

Nordstrom just opened in Ottawa on Friday and I gasped when I saw that Tom Ford would be available. For now, they will only be carrying the fragrances and the lipsticks. They had the permanent lipsticks, the lip shines, and most of the mattes.

I was happy to be able to pick up Pink Tease and Ruby Rush. I still want First Time but they had sold out.

I was able to speak to the Tom Ford representative that is in charge of all counters in Canada --she was super sweet but didn't know much or didn't want to reveal much. I had specifically asked if there were some LE shades or older shades coming back such as Negligee, Pure Pink etc since some are available for pre-order online in the States. She said that it must be something that those retailers are doing on their own because as a company, TF did not make anymore of those shades. So I am hoping that that is not the case because I wouldn't want old products --meaning I would love to order Pure Pink but not if it's not newly released.

The beauty event started at 7:30 am-9:30 am outside of the store before it officially opened. When I got there at that time, there were already at least 300-400 people eating, getting makeovers, buying make up!

IMG_0298.JPGIMG_0299.JPGIMG_0323.JPGIMG_0352.JPG

The bag that they gave out is super nice--its made of really thick cotton and big! I'll be using this bag a lot. There were about 15 samples inside the bag and many of the beauty brands had great GWPs.

(0) Hearts

That is Tyler! He is great. I am so glad he is now in that postion.

(0) Hearts

Tyler is the one I bought the 2 lipsticks from--he's super sweet and helpful! How do you know him?

Just through my beauty addiction Smiley Happy He used to work at the SDM beauty boutique downstairs at Rideau.

Looks really nice! Glad you enjoyed it!

For those who missed last year's Spring Lip Color Sheers, two of them are back for pre-order at Saks (ships by 05/28/2015) - Paradiso and Sweet Spot. 

image.jpg 

I also noticed that they have 2 of the 2015 lip sheers for pre-order. Lust and sultry. These 2 are first and 3rd colors (pic from bubblymichelle). First I have seen of them though started hearing about them with the recent eye duos.