Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Nordstrom just opened in Ottawa on Friday and I gasped when I saw that Tom Ford would be available. For now, they will only be carrying the fragrances and the lipsticks. They had the permanent lipsticks, the lip shines, and most of the mattes.

I was happy to be able to pick up Pink Tease and Ruby Rush. I still want First Time but they had sold out.

I was able to speak to the Tom Ford representative that is in charge of all counters in Canada --she was super sweet but didn't know much or didn't want to reveal much. I had specifically asked if there were some LE shades or older shades coming back such as Negligee, Pure Pink etc since some are available for pre-order online in the States. She said that it must be something that those retailers are doing on their own because as a company, TF did not make anymore of those shades. So I am hoping that that is not the case because I wouldn't want old products --meaning I would love to order Pure Pink but not if it's not newly released.

The beauty event started at 7:30 am-9:30 am outside of the store before it officially opened. When I got there at that time, there were already at least 300-400 people eating, getting makeovers, buying make up!

IMG_0298.JPGIMG_0299.JPGIMG_0323.JPGIMG_0352.JPG

The bag that they gave out is super nice--its made of really thick cotton and big! I'll be using this bag a lot. There were about 15 samples inside the bag and many of the beauty brands had great GWPs.

That is Tyler! He is great. I am so glad he is now in that postion.

Tyler is the one I bought the 2 lipsticks from--he's super sweet and helpful! How do you know him?

Just through my beauty addiction 🙂 He used to work at the SDM beauty boutique downstairs at Rideau.

Looks really nice! Glad you enjoyed it!

For those who missed last year's Spring Lip Color Sheers, two of them are back for pre-order at Saks (ships by 05/28/2015) - Paradiso and Sweet Spot. 

image.jpg 

I also noticed that they have 2 of the 2015 lip sheers for pre-order. Lust and sultry. These 2 are first and 3rd colors (pic from bubblymichelle). First I have seen of them though started hearing about them with the recent eye duos. 

Dumb question, does anyone have the swatches of these? 🙂

I posted swatches on the Spring 2015 collections thread. It's on page 67.

Okie, so I go there and look (thx). I think I want unabashed and lust. Do you know if the color last? (My lips tends to eat lipsticks lol).

I have tonnes of his lipsticks but not one of the Shines. I heard that they don't last as long as the permanent range but that's expected of a shine formula. 

The Make Up Box has a review with lip swatches of all 4 new lip shines. It's from her Jan 16 blog entry called "Tom Ford Spring 2015 Lip Color Shine Releases"

Ahh, you're the best 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I'm excited to try Lust and Sultry - thanks for posting! 🙂

omg that's really great to know, I've regret not buying their sheer lip colors last year, this is a great opportunity to get them now 🙂 thank youuu ❤️

Not sure if anyones asked but do any of you know if Sephora will start carrying the TF Lipsticks and that?  

would love to buy some, missing the Boys too since currently theres no shipping to canada 😞 so im curious if Sephora will be carrying more then just the fragrances 

"Tom Ford will never be carried at Sephora" -  more or less (ETA) quote from a TF rep.

The way that's worded just rubs me the wrong way

🙂 

theaccounting, maybe I should qualify that so as I am not inaccurate at all.

Maybe the words were 'TF has no plans to ever be in Sephora", or "TF will never be in Sephora", "TF will not be carried in Sephora". 

I was really surprised when the Private Blend fragrances started being sold on Sephora's website.

Apparently the couple of perfumes will be as far as they go at Sephora.

From what I was told:

Tom Ford also has no plans to have a counter in every department store.  They are not even at all locations of a department store that already carries them - they are very selective about which store and location carries them.

Not in the least surprising

3 Replies
testing