Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Yes I did Mrs.Baine.  They were selling a store's new tester (that is why it was available pre-release).  It is new, but no box.

It is sitting right in front of me. 

My TF SA said that they are going to Chicago for training on the summer collection on March 23rd--maybe that means it will be released shortly after that. I'll ask if she can send me some sneak peak pictures!

Anyways, I'd get your pre-orders in if you're interested in anything-- I heard demand is very high.

do you know when will the summer edition lipsticks be out in holt renfrew, i really want to get the color in paradiso 😞 I missed getting this last summer, and I desperately want to get it this year

I wanna be a TF SA and get trips to be educated on his new products! How fun would that be????

I would be soo up for that!

So I have an update from a more authoritative source on the L&B re-release whispers.

I met a regional TF executive today.  She did confirm that some chosen Boys will be released again, and "may" also be part of the permanent line.  I don't know when or how. 

So there is teeth to all the chatter. 

I tried out my first TF matte - Plum Lush.  Not sure how long I will have it on today, but feels good so far.  Drat!

I highly recommend the colour for someone that likes plums/berries (hint hint).

Thanks to lipstick4soul - I think she said that this shade is not very matte at all. 

20150226_132316.jpg

ETA:  I like this matte, but  the regular formula is still my favourite.  This lipstick wore quite well today - I topped with lipbalm after food and when I first wore it on.

I own and love this one too! Looks great on you! I find it funny that I am finally stopping in to read and chat on the TOM FORD thread! My goodness, I am slacking indeed!

Update: I crack myself up...I completely forgot I've been on this thread before..Duh!

IMG_20150226_132502.jpg

alright, so i agree with everyone that this is harder to work with than our typical tom shadows... dark blue wet should look like that dry, its really a bummer. I thought I would love the light shimmer shade on its own, but its very light, and just works as a topper for other shadows. Sorry ms baine if this is in the wrong thread .i don't know where to put it! 

this look was done with fix+ added to make them pop

Regardless, you create a beautiful look. 🙂 Yes, I wish he will change the formula. It's kinda suck to spend time to make these work.

You are absolutely in the right thread. I've been waiting for your look. Yeah, the quality- I'm assuming because of this wet/dry formula is difficult to work with. I only bought the blue because I'm hearing that mixed with the purple, you can get a really pretty spring- like purple. I'm going to try that when my blue arrives. Unfortunately it's not a duo you can do alone- you have to mix it with other things in order to make it work. 

I agree, i mixed a mufe lavender afterwards and it made a shimmer shift I liked. I hope the rest of the future formulas aren't like this!!! 😕

I seriously hope not either, or I'm going to have to jump ship... to Gucci.... 

I like the Gucci shadows a lot...

William arrived yesterday---my 26th Boy! I had sworn off more lipsticks for a while (until at least the summer collection) BUT......

my SA from the Tom Ford counter at Holt Renfrew on Bloor St just texted me to tell me that they just got the entire matte collection back in. Just placed an order for First Time, Pink Tease and Ruby Rush. (only bought Pussycat & Black Dahlia when they were first released because I wasn't sure about the formula but I really like it--I usually hate mattes as they are too drying)

First Time is the LE one that sold out really quickly. PM me if you want her contact info or if you're from the US and want me to buy it and ship it to you!

I ordered Black dahlia from Nordstrom (to ship April 4th).  I own one TF matte in Plum Lush and quite like it, but not enough for me to buy any others in the matte formula, Black Dahlia being the exception.  I quite like the colour, hope it wears well.  Matte lipsticks (any brand) are typically not my preference.

It turns out that they got in all the other colours besides the 3 I wanted 😞

If anyone knows where to get First Time ( besides EBay), please let me know !

Good news is that Canada finally got its shipment of the eyeshadow duos so they are on its way to me!

First Time is available on Norstrom's website but it is on backorder until April 4th.

Thank you for letting me know so I can place an order!

Kate, you might receive First Time from Nordstrom sooner than April. I ordered Negligee yesterday and received shipping confirmation today.

I have to wait a bit before placing the order because of the shipping date since I didn't plan on buying anything else from the States right now. LOL I can't yet convince the BF to drive me to upstate NY  to pick up one lipstick.

testing