Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Yay! Any news is good news. I'm just fine waiting! It'll give me time to save up to buy lots of the shades that I was drooling over. 

This is exciting. I appreciate you sharing the news, greenchilli! Thank you. 🙂

Which TF Matte did you get? I have Velvet Cherry... I like it, but mattes are tough for me. I have to try a lip treatment in order to really wear it. 

MrsBaine, you and I are exactly the same.  I do not care for matte lipsticks, but I also don't like glosses/high shine sheers.  Satin finishes are my favourite.  There are very few matte finishes that I have liked so far.

I bought Plum Lush.  No surprise there.  I am on a mission to own every fuschia lipstick made by all the brands I like.  In fact, I bought a fuschia shade in Chanel also today.  Must go to that thread and update.

Tomorrow I plan to wear TF in Aphrodisiac.  It is in their regular formula and no prizes for guessing what colour it might be....

I think the plum lush is a little less dry than the velvet cherry, it's almost a satiny matte (if that makes sense) so I think so a bit easier to wear. I have pussycat, plum lush and velvet cherry and wear plum lush a lot more often even though I think pussycat might be an easier color. 

lipstick4soul, that is great to hear!  Plum Lush felt good.  I do like TF regular formula a lot, but I am giving the matte a try.  I tried on velvet Cherry but I didn't care for it as much. 

Anonymous Insider

I love the look of Plum Lush, and I'm certain it will look stunning on you! 🙂

thanks Ballerina!  I will be wearing this very soon....

Tomorrow I need a safe/workhorse colour.  And Aphrodisiac it is (I can carry Cooper or Francesco in my pocket for touch ups).

I went through that phase last year and I think I'm now starting it all over again. I just got Clara from Marc Jacobs--have you seen that one? So lovely! Can't wait to check out the ones you mentioned! 

Who is Clara?

hmmm. I think I know!!!! I went through a purple phase recently. I ended up with a Chanel Spring one that is matte- so I think it needs to go back actually. 

MrsBaine, I have that Chanel matte colour - La Romanesque.  I love it!

Fuschia, red, berry, purple are my daily colours.  I did go through a nude phase last summer 🙂  (I wore a nude more often than once a year)

Vineetha from Specktra posted more preview pics and a video she found on Instagram of the Summer 2015 Tom Ford Collection:
The video shows the whole collection, including all of the new lipstick colours.
Video: https://instagram.com/p/zVZNgSRJhf/

Mini bronzer and LE cream blush:

900x900px-LL-43503e2b_image.jpeg

The cream/powder eyeshadow duo looks intriguing! I love the colours and can't wait to get all of them!

900x900px-LL-0f8cd568_image.jpeg

The mini bronzer and the palette are definitely on my list 😄

Anonymous Insider

OMG WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!

I texted my SA at Holt's Bloor to put myself on the wait list already for pre-orders of Summer 2015 🙂 They've been getting calls already for the collection so better put your name down now!

I left my info with a SA at Yorkdale Tom Ford counter, their service is a lot better than Bloor St imo.

Cream blush?!?! 😮

mini?!?! 😮

The reg size bronzer is $95 and I heard the mini/travel size will be $65

I was a bad girl and just got the Spring 2015 cream shadow. I had sworn off cream shadows but thought I'd make an exception....

Got it also! Does yours crease? Mine seems to crease after a few hours. It's so pretty tho. 

1 Reply
testing