Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I haven't gotten it yet--just ordered it today after reading reviews from Temptalia and Color Me Loud.

That's a shame that it creases--neither reviewer said that was an issue.

Have you tried using a primer?

I got it, too. It'll get here tomorrow. 

I love mine. It's so pretty! 

Has anyone tried the Traceless Perfect Foundation or the Stick Foundation? I'm debating on which one I'm going to get... Does anyone know if the Stick foundation is pigmented enough to be used for spot concealing?

I just bought the stick. I feel it works really well for spot and concealer. I actually got it because I read an interview with TF himself who said he uses it for under eye concealer with powder over it to give you a fresh day look. When I read that he used it, I had to have it-ha! I'm happy with it. I don't really know if it's worth that much money, if price is an issue there might be a similar product for less. 

I have tried the Traceless foundation in liquid and the Traceless Perfecting liquid. I prefer the original Traceless foundation. It's more luminous IMO. The Traceless Perfecting is actually quite lovely, but it's semi matte. I can see that being nice for me in the summer when I need a little mattifying. I'm wearing Traceless today. 

Ok I couldn't wait any longer, so my train of thought when purchasing was I think it would last me longer if I got a bottled formula instead of a stick, because I tend to be more heavy handed when anything is a stick formula instead of a pump or squeeze lol thanks for leaning me to the right direct mrsbaine

I had both the stick and the perfect foundation in my cart since Christmas and I am finally getting it xD

Along with the promo for the primer, it's a perfect time to get it IMO and another Quad added to the collection. 😄 super excited to try these guys out

15.JPG

This is bad. I now want to order the cream eyeshadow for the spring, Love Lush/Ravish, Cooper/Plum Lush. Please, nobody reads this.

I think you'll like the Perfecting one; It is a semi matte, but not one that looks overly dry. If you like more matte, you should like it. I haven't tried the stick one at all, so I woudn't know. What is the GWP?

It's the primer! A $12 value LOL good enough for me 😄 there aren't any free standing TF stores near me so I gotta make the best of it

The lovely mrsbaine always knows her Ford best 😉

Good....now I can come to one place to keep up.  Thanks MrsBaine.

Anytime GC!!! We're always bouncing around BT looking for it all. Now, once place. 🙂 BTW- did you find Alejandro? 

Fantastic idea! Thank you for starting this thread, mrsbaine!

Sure! I'm sure with the Spring and summer releases there will be a lot of information! I am hearing new lip shines are slated to come out next month. I'm patiently anticipating that! 

I'm on no buy from now on so I can have some $$$$$ to hoard on some of those 🙂

That shadow quint - Burnish Amber-esk!

I feel like they're gonna be in the 90 dollar range, considering it's in the same compact as the bronzer 😕 ... if not even more!

Last years Unabashed palette was $95. 

Totally have my eye on that one! *drool*

1 Reply
testing