Tom Ford 2014 Fall Collection

[ Edited ]

Has anyone seen the Tom Ford 2014 fall collection? I saw it on Temptalia. I love neutrals so I'm def eyeing the palette. It says available August but I'm not sure exact dates. 

fall2014_tomford002.jpg

fall2014_tomford004.jpg

fall2014_tomford005.jpg

fall2014_tomford006.jpg

fall2014_tomford007.jpg

fall2014_tomford008.jpg

fall2014_tomford009.jpg

Re: Tom Ford 2014 Fall Collection

(0) Hearts

Got it, now I'm too afraid to touch it! It looks so pretty and it's so expensive!

Looks like the Nude Dip quad just sold out on the TF site.

(0) Hearts

Apparently it was there yesterday for a bit before selling out.  Maybe it'll restock tonight. 

So glad I got my order in! I hate missing LE items I have fallen in love with.

(0) Hearts

Agreed! Seems like the quad is selling like crazy everywhere!

(0) Hearts

I ordered Nude Dip quad, but keep debating on the contour blush duos. I'm really hoping for swatches and FOTD of softcore and stroked on someone pale-skinned & neutral/cool to decide.

(0) Hearts

Was anyone able to get this from Nordstrom? My SA was just saying they don't have it, but I'm afraid she's being lazy.

I know the full TF line is only carried online and in the Bellevue store. The color collection hasn't even shown up on the Nordies site though.

Bellevue, WA had already pre sold all of their eye quads when I called a few days ago.  I think they had some cheek duos left but it seemed like they were getting very limited stock and expected the online stock to be equally limited.

(0) Hearts

Bellevue Nordstroms? or Bellevue Neiman? I recently moved to Seattle. I get confused :smileyhappy:

Nordstrom

(0) Hearts

Thanks to you both for the update. I just hate that my SA didn't even look into it. Granted she doesn't work in TF, but I'm trying to give her the sales. It's like she wants me to do all the research and then buy from her. She used to be awesome.

(0) Hearts

I called a local Nordstrom about the collection 4 weeks ago and they told me to call Neimens.  So, possible to get or not, I don't know.  But the person I spoke to didn't seem to think she could....

I think it's best I stop stalking this thread because I found myself going to the Tom Ford site and *almost* ordering a second blush duo and eye quad!

Lol... Same here :smileywink:

Quad and Cheek Duos are up on the Tom Ford site! 

Ordered!!! Now to cancel my pre-order at Niemens! 

(0) Hearts

Well, can't get in touch with the SA who pre-ordered mine. Looks like I have duplicates coming!

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry to say this, but if that's true, I envy you! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! (But I'm not joking!)

Same here!  

(0) Hearts

Sounds like different policies for different Neiman's stores. They told me they could try to hold mine til the beauty event but that I could lose out since these items are super popular. And apparently their policy is to only hold for 24 hours but they can stretch it a little. I said, just send them, I don't want to wait or risk losing them anyway. Tom Ford doesn't have a GWP during the event, although Neiman's has one (as well as many other brands). I'll probably end up getting it anyway since there's some things from various brands I want to check out in person. I don't get down there very often anymore so it's a good excuse to go. BTW, if anyone is looking for items I'd try calling the King of Prussia store because it sounded like they had some decent stock (610-354-0500 main #). I dealt with Meribeth.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • fall2014_tomford002.jpg
  • fall2014_tomford004.jpg
  • fall2014_tomford005.jpg
  • fall2014_tomford006.jpg
  • fall2014_tomford007.jpg
  • fall2014_tomford008.jpg
  • fall2014_tomford009.jpg
  • image.jpg