annypoo

Tom Ford 2014 Fall Collection

[ Edited ]

Has anyone seen the Tom Ford 2014 fall collection? I saw it on Temptalia. I love neutrals so I'm def eyeing the palette. It says available August but I'm not sure exact dates. 

fall2014_tomford002.jpg

fall2014_tomford004.jpg

fall2014_tomford005.jpg

fall2014_tomford006.jpg

fall2014_tomford007.jpg

fall2014_tomford008.jpg

fall2014_tomford009.jpg

redwagon44

Re: Tom Ford 2014 Fall Collection

(0) Hearts

Oh geeze, now I'm nervous! I just need to get home and place my order. So afraid I'm going to miss out!

sdbeautyjunkie1

Thanks to ghkim I was able to order everything from BG and the sa said she will ship it all out on Tues! I don't think I have ever been so excited for a collection as I am for this one 

sace021

(0) Hearts

There seems to be so much variation in what different stores are saying for the release date!  I just talked to Neiman's (related to BG, right?) and they said they expected Sept. 11 for their beauty event.  How confusing!!

ghkim

yay! glad to hear you will be getting it soon!

sdbeautyjunkie1

Thanks again!!! 

jcmb

Yipee! I just called my closest Neiman's (which is an hour away) and they were more than happy to pre-order the items for me and will then ship when they come in. And since Neiman's is having a beauty event in Sept. she said if I want, she can hold them until it starts so I can get the Neiman's bag with free samples. Boy, I'm giddy over this...ha ha! I thought for sure they'd say, sorry you're outta luck babe! These will be my very first Tom Ford items! I will think of this as a very early Christmas present for myself. Or since I'll be starting a new job in Sept., perhaps a jobwarming gift. LOL! 

blackkitty2014

Oh congrat on the new job warming gift :smileywink: I ordered the quad and Stroke. See if I can resist the temptation... I also want the Softcore. Neiman bag of samples are normally good. I think you will enjoy your Tom Ford. My first Tom Ford was the Cocoa Mirage. To be honest, I ordered it out of curiosity because everybody is raving about it. I was thinking I will hate it such a boring quad. Guess what I found myself reaching for it everyday. :smileyhappy:

jcmb

Thanks!I also ordered the eye quad and Stroked! Plus I went on Saks website after I decided I wanted to throw in the mocha mascara and the negligee lipstick (and it's too late to call back Neiman's tonight). Ha ha! But I think that will be enough for now. Really after reading how many people LOVE Tom Ford Beauty, I don't have any worries that it'll be a waste of money. I may drop a tear at the price but if I love it, I'll get over it! This gives me something wonderfully frivolous to look forward to!

meganlisa

(0) Hearts

I preordered from my local Neimens and just spoke to the lady who is helping me.  She said the collection is supposed to ship from the manufacturer August 18 (tomorrow) then can take a week or more to reach the stores (or could be faster…it varies widely).  So that's what I've been told….

gem5136

(0) Hearts

I talked to a. Nordstrom beauty advisor yesterday morning. She said the collection was originally supposed to launch on august 1st but was pushed back. They don't have a definite release date but she advised I call their Tom Ford counter to pre-order. I got the quad and the negligee lipstick, the SA wasn't even able to tell me when my items might come in. I don't know if they are being super secretive about it or genuinely don't know. 

KateLovesYSL

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Temptalia has reviewed the eyeshadow quad "Nude Dip".  Its rated A+

I want it badly and have heard most stores are already sold out because of pre-sales :smileysad:

She has also reviewed the contour blush duo "Stroked". It got A and looks gorgeous. I really want the blush duos as well.

There are also reviews on her blog of the two new lipsticks "Negligee" and "Twist of Fate". I think I'll add Negligee (a gorgeous plum) to my collection of TF lipsticks but not sure about Twist of Fate since I already have 3 orange ones (Sweet Spot, true coral, Wild Ginger).

For other Canadians like myself, I heard that Holt Renfrew is getting a very limited number of the Fall 2014 beauty items and I can't even confirm when it will arrive in Canada. Looks like i'll be stalking NM website till it pops up there!

mariharris

Nice to see a fellow Canadian! I was hoping to see the collection in person, but Toronto is a 4.5 hour drive away that I van't justify driving there for it... and i'm sure it would be sold out by the time i got there. This collection is gorgeous! I only wish more Holt Renfrews carried the full Tom Ford cosmetic line....

What are you planning to haul from this collection?

KateLovesYSL

Sounds like you must be in Ottawa too!

I'm going to order my first eyeshadow quad from Tom Ford, the new Nude Dip , both of the blush duos, and Negligee lipstick. I might throw in the Luminizer that was released in the spring collection too! I'm resisting the new foundation formula as I already have a bottle of Guerlain's LdP,a Dior Airflash foundation, and a Perricone No Foundation foundation open. I hope to go to Toronto in the fall to test out the foundation, its too risky to spend $80 on foundation without having it applied first on my face.

And what about you? What catches your eye?

blackkitty2014

(0) Hearts

It is pretty but it is absolutely stunning when apply with wet brush. :smileywink:

kats858

On another note, I love the eyeshadows.

But can't they afford to include better applicators????

blushnglow

(0) Hearts

LOL good point:smileyhappy:

andyhtrieu

I went to Neiman Marcus today to look at Tom Ford and I got the worst service ever...also known as no service at all. Was it because I was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts? LOL. I'll come back in a few months dressed like I belong on the red carpet and see what happens. 

On the bright side, I saw the entire collection, but I didn't test anything out. 

kats858

[ Edited ]

I always LOVE your posts!

Happened to be a couple of weeks ago at a Gucci store. Wearing shorts, flats and a t-shirt. No make up except for my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (mostly for the SPF...) and a tiny bit of mascara. AND pushing my 2 year old stroller...

I tried some boots that didn't fit and grabbed a purse that I liked (one of these awesome ones that don't have the logo all over and you just know it's a Gucci if you are a Gucci person). Then I told the lady I'll take the purse and she opened her eyes really wide... Like, really? You??? Hahaha. I was with my mom, who also bought a purse, plus shoes for my brother. And I got some shoes for my husband (for his birthday, a month away...) And I ordered the boots in my size. Just our of spite :smileywink:  Hahahaha. No, really, they are fabulous, I can't wait for Fall so I can wear them!

But don't you sometimes just feel like telling these people "come on, how much do you make a day to be so snobby???"

michelleshops

I've totally done that.  I went to Fendi once and had to fight with a couple (old dude, young, um enhanced girl) for attention.  She was trying on everything and they had like 3 sales assistants helping them.  Someone finally offered to help me and I got a B Bag (wow that dates this story!) that wasn't even on sale and sunglasses. 

Then the couple left without buying anything!  I was pretty proud of myself.  And yes, I realize how shallow this story sounds but it felt good to prove them wrong!

annypoo

I look really young so people always look at me like "what is this little girl doing here, she can't afford anything." A sale is a sale, they should give service to everyone because you never know who is going to buy something. *rolls eyes*

andyhtrieu

I was too afraid to get a sample of the new Traceless Perfecting Foundation because, y'know, Asians are "known for freeloading" :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 164 replies
  • 165 hearts
  • 42 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • michelleshops
    • emmaclaire
    • mpas
    • sace021
    • ChicDabbler