horzluvr01

Thoughts on UD Naked 3 Packaging???

So I kinda like the shadows in the naked 3 but i already have the lorac pro and i love it but anyways i kinda hate the packaging just the whold wavy thing kinda scares me Whats your thoughts???

IttyxBittyxMe

Re: Thoughts on UD Naked 3 Packaging???

(0) Hearts

I'm torn on the packing. Based on pictures alone, I really don't like it at all. But I may feel differently seeing it in person.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I like it, but I'm going to depot them. I recently depotted all my naked palettes into a z-palette & will add naked 3 this weekend. 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I love it! :smileyhappy: I think it is very creative and lovely. 

Now - packaging that I actually hate - Marc Jacobs - I'm in the minority but I think it's clumsy, cheap looking and super uncreative. 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm with you on that one! And that's where MJ spent all his time... the packaging. The makeup itself is the same as tokidoki, so he played with shades & pigments a bit... but it was mostly packaging that he cared about. 

prettyinpa

[ Edited ]

I like the packaging, but then I love the ocean and beaches, so maybe it's just me. The metal palette is very appealing to me because I travel with my makeup and the NAKED 1 is just so hard to keep good looking- the velvet attracts lint.

BTW- I love horses too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • IttyxBittyxMe
    • horzluvr01