JaDoreCouture

This will be my first In-Store VIB event. Will there be a crazy line, how early should I get there?

I mainly make my Sephora purchases online. Not sure if these in-store events are a mile long line outside of the door or if it will just business as usually but slightly more busy. How early should I get there? Opening?

desertbr4t

Re: This will be my first In-Store VIB event. Will there be a crazy line, how early should I get the

will it be worth going to the store? should i just stay home and purchase from the interweb? 

consolvo

Re: This will be my first In-Store VIB event. Will there be a crazy line, how early should I get the

(0) Hearts

I will probably go to the store and hope to get the

---SEPHORA Tote to take home PLUS a Sample Bag of 8 samples! (Available in stores ONLY)---

Here are all the details in case you missed them:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/2013-Chic-Week-Promotion-for-Beauty-Insiders-FAQs/td-...

I hope this helps!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

It also depends on your store. Is it in a busy mall or city? I live in the burbs with 3 stores within 20 miles of eachother. The larger stores get more crowded in the evening, but nothing too insane. The winter event is usually busier since everyone is doing their holiday shopping. 

MoreGun89

I imagine that the earlier you go, the better.  Fewer people are out of the house at that point, and most of them will be working if they have a job :smileyvery-happy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • consolvo
    • MoreGun89
    • JaDoreCouture
    • desertbr4t