Answer
peccavi
Accepted Solution
The best 'Benefit' products?

Hey, guys!

I'm starting to fall in love with Benefit... seems like every product I try smells great and does what it says. I got the boxed face powder in Georgia in a set with Heart Throb for Christmas and I fell in love! Since then, I've got a mini of That Gal face primer and I want more. So, I want to know, what are your favorite Benefit products? I'm not sure what I should work on purchasing next.

What would you consider their 'breakthrough' products? 
Which one of their Liquid Highlighters would you recommend for extremely pale skin?  
Are their skincare products any good?

If you can answer any of these questions it'd help me out a bunch! (: 

They seem to have so many different things, I'd just like to know whats really worth it- wish I could afford it all!  

xoxopeccavi

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
bretta615
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love Benefit products as well! My pick would be their eye primer "Stay don't Stray" I'm in love with it! I had never used an eye-makeup primer before and didn't think it necessary for me. Wow, was I missing out! My concealer and bronzer (I  lightly pat around my eyes) I don't touch up all day! My first "Stay don't Stray" was in one of their cute kits so it came with the wand. When I saw recently the full size with mini erase paste (Med) and mini creme eyeshadow (birthday suit) was available, I ordered the full size! The reviews listed as well swaded me-EXCELLENT!

Question Stats
  • 15 answers
  • 43 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • shoddy
    • ssmittys
    • angiepie
    • tiffanybt
    • Manda
    • prosarab
    • maizy0406
    • thechicgeek