Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

Look at what's coming!

Aqua XL color paint

Aqua XL ink liner

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 12.57.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-27 at 1.01.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-27 at 1.01.48 PM.png

Here's an article on the Booster that V posted about below:

"Make Up For Ever Just Went in a Really Different Direction.  A historic first for the brand—and we want in."

mufe.JPG

Spoiler
Within the last year, skin-care boosters—concentrated formulas to customize your own products—slowly started, just to use a very apt word, to saturate the market. Now, there's a booster for every skin concern. And the latest beauty brand to hop aboard the booster train? Make Up For Ever.

That's right, MUFE, the cosmetics brand best known for its lineup of bold, glitter-y, and statement shades is officially joining team skin-care with its first-ever product touted to treat the complexion, not just cover and conceal it: the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster. According to the brand, the supercharged serum promises to plump up skin by increasing its moisture by—get this—a whopping 527 percent. Whether that's mathematically plausible, we're not quite sure. But the slew of moisturizing ingredients (hyaluronic acid, nourishing argan oil extract, and free-radical fighting vitamin E) make a pretty good case for intense hydration.

So, how does it work? After cleansing, apply a couple of drops of the silky clear formula directly to the skin. The texture is slightly thicker than water, unlike the Glossier Super Glow Serum. It's that easy. But be sure to give yourself (and your skin) some time to relax after application, as the brand recommends letting the formula seep into skin for about 15 minutes before applying the rest of your makeup—primer, foundation, what have you—for max hydration and super-dewy results. Also, allowing the serum to fully absorb means whatever comes next won't be overly slick or greasy.

It's not really a shot in the dark to say that we're guessing this product is going to be huge. For starters, although Make Up For Ever has never launched traditional skin care before, the makeup products that they make for the complexion are well-tested and well-reviewed—by us, and the rest of the internet. Just last year alone,Make Up For Ever HD Pressed Powder

and Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer Review picked up 2016 Best of Beauty honors in the Base categories; both getting nods for both effectiveness of coverage and elegance of texture. In 2015, the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation won Best of Beauty as one of our favorite foundations. So to beat the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster hype, and shop early at sephora.com, where you can nab it for $41 per bottle.
-------end of article

Is it just me or is that statistic a bit exaggerated?

I mean yeah that's a whole lot of moisture haha 😄 

Coming soon

Ultra HD loose powder - Ultra HD pressed powder - Ultra HD skin booster and lip booster - New shades of the invisible stick foundation

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 11.29.20 AM.png

More quick swatches. Actually going to return 2. 103 which I thought would be too light is the only one I liked. The other two are more cool toned than I like 

107 / 103 / 105

bottom is dose stone. These also have a light floral fragrance 

IMG_2851.JPG

Dose Stone is lovely!

More swatches

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 9.27.09 AM.png

That commentary is incorrect though.  These are not their first ever liquid lipsticks.  They have the aqua rouge lip colors which are a liquid lipstick.  

Wow pretty swatches!!

Liquid lipsticks - coming soon - early Feb for Sephora

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 1.09.08 PM.png

Neutrals!!!

I'm trying to resist the urge of ordering these from mufe and waiting until Sephora gets them lol 

@aviscardi Totally get it!

MUFE new Ultra HD Pressed Powders in 2 new Shades: Banana and Peach - Coming soon.

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 11.34.16 AM.png

@veronika23, I meant to ask here awhile back if you knew an eta on when these powders are supposed to come out? I really like the repackaging on the white Ultra HD finishing powder.

@willa25Sorry haven't seen a date. I'll try and remember to tag you if/when I do see one! 🙂

Thanks!!! @veronika23

Liquid lipsticks - Jan 20th

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 11.19.32 AM.png

Skin and lip booster - coming soon!

Screen Shot 2017-01-09 at 1.08.01 PM.png

More swatches of the star powders and liquids - I definitely added some powders to my list 😄

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.04.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.04.23 AM.png

testing