Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

MUFE Direct BF deals:

AQUA MATIC
Waterproof Glide-On Eye Shadow
2/$15

LASH SHOW KIT
*In-Store Only*
$22

ARTIST SHADOW PALETTE #2
Colors You Crave
$25

ARTIST SHADOW PALETTE #3
Spring Flower
$34

ARTIST PLEXI-GLOSS
All Shades
2/$19

ARTIST LINER
All Shades
2/$19

ROUGE ARTIST NATURAL
All Shades
$11

A comparison of the MUFE Pro Light Fusion vs the MUFE Pro Sculpting Duos.

I don't know why there are two video clips showing. I tried to fix that but it didn't work. -_-.

Edit: NVM now it seems fine. Oh dear....

bobbiswatches.JPG

I swatched in two rows as I was confused as to what I had swatched haha. So let's just go with the bottom row. L-R: Pro Light 02, Pro Sculpt 02, Pro Light 01, Pro Sculpt 01. IMO the Sculpt shades are more refined and don't have as much glitter to them upon closer look but the Pro Light shades have a bit more glitter and the undertone to the pink shade is a tad different as well. I believe it has a more golden undertone to it if I recall correctly. 

Thanks @jesscheems!  They do look very similar but I get what you are saying with formula 😉 It's like never exactly the same.

Curiosity made me buy them both!! 😄 @veronika23 True it is never the exact same even when they (companies) say it will be!

@jesscheems curiosity makes me buy a lot of things 😄 😄 😄

Another look at the new products coming soon

Starlit Powders, Starlit Liquids and additional lip pencils shades

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 11.37.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-11 at 11.39.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 11.41.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-11 at 11.42.21 AM.png

@veronika23 Those are so beautiful.

I saw the new highlighters in store and they're really lovely.

@meganlisa I'd be interested in seeing more.

@veronika23 I am so sorry but I forgot to take photos.  I swatched half the store since I actually go in sephora so rarely.  But they were softly pretty and not too metallic.  I just bought so much other stuff I couldn't justify it (and backups of modern mercury...yes...that's plural).  Otherwise, I would have gotten them.  MUFE is doing some lovely but wearable stuff these days, IMO.  I like the artsy stuff too, but don't wear it.

Oh cool @meganlisa! Yeah I'm counting my purchases too 😄

Yeah they are coming out with some nice things!

New products coming!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 1.32.49 PM.png

Those liquids remind me of the EL VB.

@meganlisa All you had to do was mention EL VB and I came to look.. like the bat signal.

The packaging of these reminds me of the old stila highlighters, which were pretty awesome.

@to90 I just love the EL VB collection.  And I initially said no way, never.  Totally ate my words.

I agree with you on these.  Glad to see these types of products being released!

Temptalia has reviews up for the highlighters.  A for the pink, A- for the other.

More swatches

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 10.05.37 AM.png

Hmm now I'm not sure I want them....they seem subtle.  I may get the gold...

For $39, they could have made the packaging much nicer imo. But thats just me, I do love pretty things. 😛 Lol. and the gold is pretty subtle, pretty but I don't think I NEEDED to have it. @jesscheems

True! @nikki25gee I was eyeing these but they look subtle and I love MAC's Oh Darling a lot so I might even be okay without either of them =/

I'm finding I'm less impressed with a lot of things this year maybe because I've built up my collection and I just need to stop but who am I kidding lol 😄

I think I NEEDED to have it before cause it looked like Oh Darling in pictures lol, but now that I have it. The "glowing power" doesn't even compare, LOL. @jesscheems

lol 'glow power' I like that. So true! It's not intense enough. I want my face to look like a mirror LMAO 😛 But for realsies I do like intense highlight. I am still happy with Oh Darling so I'll just stick to that!

4 Replies
testing